427 AGRI WHEEL LOADER
427 AGRI Wheel Loader
The Stage V JCB 427 Agri is fully loaded with new features and options that let you tailor your machine to any farming application.
An efficient Cummins Stage V engine providing 179hp (133kW) of power. Choice of loader arms and axle options. Fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature. Unique 6-speed transmission with lock-up as standard and one of the most operator friendly cabs on the market.
Time is precious on any farm and the JCB 427 Agri is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business.
- An efficient Cummins Stage V engine delivers 133kW (179hp) of power.
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps.
- Unique 6-speed transmission with torque lock-up as standard.
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any applications.
The new JCB 427 Agri with its Stage V Cummins engine has more power with plenty of low-end torque.
- New Stage V Cummins engine offers plenty of low-end torque.
- Unique torque lock-up 6-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
The new JCB 427 Agri has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
FULLY IN COMMAND.
The JCB 427 Agri features the CommandPlus cab which is one of the best on the market.
- Large interior panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position provides the optimal control layout.
The JCB 427 Agri offers full protection for operators at all times, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces, excellent air filtration plus many other safety options.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection.
A one-piece bonnet, easy ground level access to key components, livelink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard on the JCB 427 Agri, helping to maximise uptime.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance free.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.