Military Off The Shelf Machinery
INTRODUCING JCB’S MILITARY OFF THE SHELF EQUIPMENT
A full military fleet. Reliable, versatile, customisable.
From telescopic handlers to backhoe loaders and wheel loaders, JCB’s military and defence equipment provides adaptability to ever changing conditions. Machines can be offered in military colours and militarised with features such as a rifle bracket, IVSS, 24 V socket, NATO tow pintle, convoy lighting, and blackout lighting.
MILITARY TELESCOPIC HANDLER
The market leader in telescopic handlers in both the construction and agricultural sectors, JCB’s world-leading military off the shelf telescopic handlers provide high performance, productivity, and protection.
- Developed from commercial platforms, JCB’s military telescopic handlers can offer a capability which can be matched to any logistical or engineering task.
- The versatility in JCB's telehandlers enables maximum efficiency in military operations, such as loading and unloading ISO containers using the patented military JCB wheeled fork frame.
- Already in use with NATO nations, JCB offer the 527-58, the 535-95, the 540-140, and the 541-70 military telescopic handlers.
- The SEK (Survival Enhancement Kit) armoured cab can be fitted to most JCB loadall models to provide operator protection whilst causing no degradation to the loadall's performance.
MILITARY BACKHOE LOADER
Continuously developed since JCB originally invented the backhoe loader in 1953, these military backhoe loaders combine high performance with versatility to help you be the master of all jobs, on any mission.
- Our range includes either a power-assisted sideshift or centremount dig-end 3CX or 4CX.
- The 4CX can wade through up to 1.5m of water and can be fitted with ballistic and blast protection.
- The 1CX brings backhoe loader versatility to previously inaccessible areas and now provides improved gradability, exceptional pushing power, unparalleled stability, and improved soft ground performance.
- One in every two backhoe loaders sold worldwide is a JCB.
MILITARY WHEEL LOADERS
JCB’s military wheel loaders are flexible tool carriers with unmatched loader performance achieved by tailoring each machine to every customer’s requirements. Several configurations are available to suit any application.
- Utilised by several nations to support beach landing and disaster relief operations, especially when fitted with a trackway dispenser.
- The militarised JCB Wheel Loader can be waterproofed to a I.5m wading depth and can be supplied with a roof hatch to be used as secondary egress.
- JCB offer the 427, the 437 and the 457 as military wheel loaders.
- The machine can be supplied with Z-bar linkage (ZX) for high breakout applications or high torque (HT) for parallel lifting and multi attachment work.
FULL MILITARY FLEET
You can also get JCB’s engineered MOTS equipment in heavy and mini excavators, power generation, skid steer loaders, and compaction.
- Our Skid Steer and Compact Track Loader benefits from our unique PowerBoom design – a single-sided reinforced high tensile strength steel boom, constructed from 20% more steel than rival twin-arm designs.
- JCB's Power Generation equipment is ergonomically designed to deliver efficiency and practicality. Our Power Generation range varies from 16kVA to 780kVA, to provide solutions for all applications.
- JCB’s compaction range comprises Double Drum Walk Behind rollers, multi-purpose compactors, Single Drum Soil compactors, and Vibratory Tandem rollers.
- The JCB Teletruk is the perfect machine for logistical operations. The telescopic arm means it is possible to load a trailer from one side, decreasing the room needed to load by up to 50%.