THE JCB 413S IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE SUPERB PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY IN AGRICULTURE.
Built on a foundation of quality and reliability, this wheel loader provides high power and torque, as well as the ability to move more material for less money.FULL SPECIFICATION
THE 413S CAN PERFORM GREAT FEATS OF PRODUCTIVITY. WITH HIGH POWER AND TORQUE.
- The EcoMAX 4.8 litre engine achieves maximum engine power (108kW) and peak torque (560Nm) at low revs for excellent response.
- Variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- Powerful hydraulics result in fast cycle times and increased productivity, that's why we've fitted a single variable displacement piston pump hydraulics which can deliver up to 156 l/min for superb multi-functioning.
- With a choice of loader arm and axle options you can tailor performance to any application.
WE KNOW THAT A WHEEL LOADER IS A KEY PART OF AGRICULTURE. THAT'S WHY THE JCB 413S IS BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF QUALITY AND RELIABILITY.
- We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques to achieve the very highest levels of quality.
- Finite element analysis, as well as extensive endurance and rig testing ensure superior structural strength and durability.
- A solid cast rear counterweight protects the rear of your machine – including the rear lights and cooling pack – from damage.
- Hoses are neatly routed and clamped through the articulation joint, well away from any pinch points.
THE 413S IS DESIGNED TO MOVE MORE MATERIAL FOR LESS.
- EcoMAX produces high levels of power and torque at engine speeds as low as 1500-1600 rpm for efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- Our 6-speed transmission gives you a range of gears to suit a wide range of applications. Choose from manual or automatic gear shifting at the press of a button.
- JCB's innovative variable displacement pump feeds a load-sensing valve block which only consumes power on demand, providing precise, efficient loader control.
- Using specialist attachments is easy with an in-cab adjustable proportional auxiliary flow rate.
THE LATEST JCB 413S WHEEL LOADER BOASTS OUR ALLNEW COMMAND PLUS CAB. THIS UNIQUE APPROACH TO ERGONOMICS IS THE RESULT OF A RADICAL RETHINK AND A RIGOROUS RESEARCH PROGRAMME.
- There are two full colour LCD screens to navigate the operating menus, one of which doubles as a monitor for the optional rear-view camera and CommandPlus control menu.
- The ROPS structure on the 413S wheeled loader is redesigned; A pillars are the same width as the rear of the cab, providing a larger interior and panoramic front windscreen.
- All controls are seat-mounted, even moving with the seat suspension. You can also select the control system that’s best for your operators: choose from single lever joystick or multi-lever configurations, all using electro-hydraulics for the ultimate in precision.
- After extensive research into operator ergonomics, we’ve devised the Command Driving Position, which boasts the very optimal control layout for a multitude of different driver shapes and sizes.
THE NEW 413S IS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE OPERATOR AND YOUR WORKSITE SAFE AT ALL TIMES.
- Our optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rearward view on the in-cab colour monitor.
- Superb visibility in dark conditions is guaranteed with JCB’s optional LED worklights.
- Access steps on the 413S are inclined and equally spaced, complemented by well positioned grab handles for three points of contact at all times.
- The cab is isolator-mounted, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards, and positively pressurised against dust.
WHEEL LOADERS NEED TO SPENT THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME HARD AT WORK. WE’VE DESIGNED THE 413S TO DO JUST THAT, WITH LONG SERVICE INTERVALS AND QUALITY COMPONENTS.
- Gain access to the engine bay and cooling pack areas easily with the compact single piece bonnet.
- You can check washer fluid level, engine oil and coolant from inside the cab, with all other routine checks and grease points located at ground level.
- The CommandPlus cab relays machine condition giving real time alerts, safeguarding both the machine and operator.
- If you’re planning to use your wheel loader in environments with large amounts of airborne debris, opt for the adjustable reversing fan. The fan can be operated via the CommandPlus controls.
Please enter your town or postcode