OUR VISION FROM THE START WAS TO DESIGN AND ENGINEER OUR MOST ADVANCED TRACKED EXCAVATOR RANGE EVER.
The 14 tonne X Series sits perfectly alongside its highly acclaimed 20 tonne big brother. Our engineering teams have once again obsessed over every minute detail of this new world-class excavator and used the same quality materials and proven components.
- Max. Engine Power 81kW
- Max. Operating Weight 16,170kg
- Max. Bucket Capacity 0.89m³
IT'S TAKEN 4 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF EXTREME TESTING. TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT DOESN'T JUST LOOK STRONG, IT IS STRONG.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (55°C to -30°C) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The 140X EcoDieselmax engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
RIDE COMFORT AND LOW NOISE LEVELS TO RIVAL THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, THERE'S ENOUGH TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING OPERATOR EXTREMELY HAPPY.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat as standard.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67cB(A).
- New powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot an cold environments.
EXPERIENCE GREATER PERFORMANCE
WE'VE INVESTED YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, LISTENING TO THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT WILL PERFORM IN THE MOST EXTREME CONDITIONS.
- Large diameter hydraulic pipes and hoses for increased productivity and efficiency.
- An innovative hydraulic regeneration system that recycles oil across the cylinders.
- Auto-stop and auto-idle features help provide additional fuel savings of up to 5%.
- The larger bucket cylinder increases the bucket tear out by 11%.
4 YEARS OF HYDRAULIC DEVELOPMENT COMBINED WITH PROVEN JAPANESE COMPONENTS HAVE DELIVERED THE VERY BEST BALANCE OF CONTROLLABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
- 4 years of hydraulic development combined with proven Japanese components have delivered the very best balance of controllability and efficiency.
- Customisable proportional controls allow the operator to set their preference of speed and control of attachments.
- The proven Japanese hydraulics deliver precise and efficient control.
- The operator can select Auto-Stop and Auto-Idle depending on preference.
HVO offers the potential for reduced carbon emissions in the short term.
Hydro treated Vegetable Oil (HVO) is available as a drop-in fuel for a wide range of JCB engines and can lower carbon emissions as long as an environmentally sustainable supply can be assured.Find Out More Here