JS180 Tracked Excavator
Before you buy an excavator, you need to know it's going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately, with a JS180, strength and durability come as standard.
The reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with a single piece wrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability. A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and simultaneously reducing stress. This also means it is highly resistant to impact damage.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MINIMUM SPEND
We've made sure the JS180's componentry works in perfect harmony. Making sure to save you money as well as time.
- The quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy.
- For ultra versatility, JCB offers a full list of auxiliary pipework options including hammer, auxiliary and low flow.
- A massive 116kN bucket tearout and fast cycle times, the JS180 is extremely productive in all applications.
A COMFORTABLE FAVOURITE
The JS180 is designed around the operator. Great comfort and ease of use equals great productivity.
- The 7" colour multi-function display is easy to read in all light conditions, provides instant operational information.
- An innovative low-level bonnet provides excellent rearward visibility.
- The Advanced Tool Select feature can set up auxiliary hydraulic circuits quickly to match flow and pressure requirements of an attachment.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
The JS180 has been designed to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Making it affordable, efficient and productive.
- The air filter on a JS180 is easily accessible, and a double-element construction simplifies cleaning.
- The engine radiator, hydraulic cooler and intercooler can be serviced individually yet cleaned easily because they're mounted side by side.
THE SAFE CHOICE
On-site safety is crucial, so we've designed the JS180 to incorporate as many cutting edge safeguards as possible.
- The JS180's cab is available with an integral Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS) for extra piece of mind.
- JCB's Safety Level Lock fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements.
- Our 2GO system means a JCB JS180 can only be started in a safe locked position via two separate inputs.
HVO offers the potential for reduced carbon emissions in the short term.
Hydro treated Vegetable Oil (HVO) is available as a drop-in fuel for a wide range of JCB engines and can lower carbon emissions as long as an environmentally sustainable supply can be assured.Find Out More Here
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.