RTFL STAGE V RANGE
RTFL STAGE V RANGE
Just the job.
Introducing the RTFL IndustryPlus and IndustryPro, designed to meet the challenges of demanding material handling applications. Featuring a 55kW Stage V engine, we offer machines with the exact specification, performance, safety and support you need to get the job done.
JUST THE JOB FOR EFFICIENCY
Our 55kW Stage V engine offers up to 8% less fuel consumption and 10% more torque (440NM) than the outgoing T4F models.
- Autostop Technology and Gravity Lowering Mast provide further reductions in fuel consumption.
- Two door design allows for access from both sides of the machine.
- 4wd as standard with selectable 2wd.
JUST THE JOB FOR RELIABILITY
A design pedigree spanning over four decades assists in the low maintenance schedule of the Industry Solutions RTFL range, maximizing uptime.
- Daily checks, maintenance and essential work can be completed from ground level on either side of the machine, due to the innovative bonnet design.
- LED work lights as standard on the IndustryPro and optional on the IndustryPlus to maximize working hours.
- High levels of durability mean long service intervals and maximum uptime for machines.
JUST THE JOB FOR COMFORT
The IndustryPlus and IndustryPro models boasts the same spacious comfortable cab from the previous machine, alongside several other exciting new features.
- Heating as standard and optional air conditioning ensure comfort for operators in all climates.
- New 4” digital dashboard display with updated button membrane pack improves ease-of-use for operators.
- Mechanical air suspended or heated air suspended seating options make a full shift easy and comfortable in all environments.
- Familiar lever controls and powershuttle gearbox give the operator precise machine control.
JUST THE JOB FOR SAFETY
Additional features on the IndustryPlus and IndustryPro ensure operator safety at all times.
- Operator presence sensing and hydraulic isolation switch as standard ensure safe use of the RTFL.
- Optional extras including green beacon, white noise reverse alarm and hi-viz seatbelts provide added safety.
- Roof, Screen and Load guards available on all Industry Solutions models.
- JCB Livelink, factory fitted immobiliser and lockable fuel cap safeguard machines 24/7.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOUR LOCATION.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.