19C-1E Electric Mini Excavator
Choose zero emissions.
Introducing JCB E-TECH, a new generation of electric products with zero emissions at point of use. The new 19C-1E is the first of the electric generation and the industry’s first fully electric mini excavator.
The 19C-1E has maintenance free batteries, needs minimal daily checks and requires less servicing, saving rental companies, hirers and owner operators time and money.
- No engine and associated items significantly reduce servicing time and equipment.
- No need for emissions extraction saves on wages and equipment.
- No engine liquids to check saves you time and money.
- Electricity is a lot cheaper than fossil fuel.
CHOOSE A FULL DAYS WORK
The 19C-1E gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime with quick charging and long battery life.
- The machine’s 4 battery pack lets you work for 5 hours on a standard application (equivalent to a full day).
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
- Keep check of the battery status via a gauge on the instrument panel.
The 19C-1E has low noise levels, making it ideal for urban areas and indoor working, allowing better communication with co-workers.
- Noise at the operator station is a huge 10 dB less than the diesel version.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- The 19C-1E is fitted with a blue light indicator to show the machine is running.
- Three single ﬂanged bottom rollers allied with short pitch tracks ensure a quiet, smooth ride.
The 19C-1E is safer for the environment, operators and bystanders, making it ideal for indoor working and urban areas.
- Zero emissions and low noise levels make for safer working conditions.
- The 19C-1E operates completely free of any trailing tethers.
- JCB’s unique 2GO system safely isolates all the controls.
- The canopy is ROPS, TOPS and FOGS certified as standard for full safety compliance.
The JCB 19C-1E has been designed and built to withstand the toughest job sites with long lasting components for minimum downtime.
- 100% steel bodywork for maximum protection and easy repair.
- The electrical circuit has been extensively tested and every detail checked to maximise longevity.
- Full width rear cast counterweight gives full protection against site damage.
- Extending undercarriage beams constructed from 25mm solid steel plate.
The 19C-1E has various charging cable solutions to suit your application. These options are available for you to choose at point of purchase.
- Both single phase and three phase charging solution available.
What is the run time?
What is the charge time?
The on board charger gives a 20-80% charge time of 10.5 hours from a 110V supply or 5 hours from a 240V supply. The fast charge option has a charging time from empty of 2.5 hours from a 415V supply.
How are the batteries charged?
How long will the batteries last?
How does the machine perform?
If the machine is left on, will it run the batteries down?
Can someone easily steal the batteries?
Is the machine tethered?
Is there any extra maintenance to do on the battery?
What about warranty?
The warranty on the batteries is 5 years.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB’s pioneering range of machines are 100% electric with zero emissions, zero compromise on performance and a lot less noise.
Our 19C1-E mini excavator is a brilliant, zero emission alternative to our classic diesel machine.
Out strategy to drive our products to net zero includes multiple approaches. Find out more about our core innovations.
JCB’s electric mini excavator honoured with an award recognised as one of the most prestigious in British engineering.
JCB has developed its first ever electric digger in response to customer demands for a zero emissions machine which can work indoors, underground and close to people in urban areas.
The E-TECH machine range has various charging cable solutions to suit your application. These options are available for you to choose at point of purchase.