Dual purpose protection
Defend against corrosion with a solution bespoke to JCB
Why is corrosion protection important? To secure the longevity of your equipment. JCB care demands more than an off-the-shelf product, so BoomTec has been exclusively developed to deliver JCB-level lubrication across all telehandler and telescopic models.
- 70,000 hours of global endurance testing
- 17% better friction co-efficient than other telehandler boom grease
- 160 emulsion formulations tested in development
Double the defence
How does lubrication prevent corrosion? Our telescopic boom grease has been developed exclusively for JCB to protect and defend, acting as that vital barrier between parts.
- 17% better co-efficient of friction compared to 40 off-the-shelf products.
- One of the best lubricants to prevent metal corrosion.
- A wax product expertly formulated to act as a boom grease.
Tailored to your machine
JCB care is essential to get the most from your machinery - and our BoomTec formula is designed to provide outstanding protection.
- Made bespoke to JCB.
- A lubricant designed specifically for rust protection.
- Recommended for Loadall, Backhoe Loader, Teletruk & Earthmover applications.
Tried and tested
Thanks to the rigorous JCB testing process, you can be sure BoomTec is a machinery lubricant that delivers optimum performance.
- 70,000 hours of global endurance testing.
- Proven across agricultural, construction and industrial applications.
- 160 emulsion formulas tested to guarantee correct coverage.
The size to suit you
How to grease a telehandler boom depends on your machinery and requirements, so BoomTec is available in two sizes to suit varying applications.
- 450g and 5kg tubs.
- 450g: direct application with a paintbrush recommended for 1 boom.
- 5kg: direct application with a roller and tray recommended for 8/9 booms.
A planet-friendly solution
BoomTec is a telescopic boom lubricant created with green credentials, because JCB is committed to looking after the planet we help to shape.
- An environmentally friendly formulation.
- 99% reduction in VOCs content.
- Reducing pollution in our atmosphere.
Find a Dealer Near Your Location
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.