JCB Attachments are proud to announce the launch of our new Precision Placer attachment which has both side shift and fork positioning capabilities, creating a safer solution for greater productivity on smaller sites.
- Encourages less machine movements and reduces fuel consumption.
- Dual functionality in one attachment increases the operator safety.
- Q-fit carriage for ease of use when attaching.
- Floating forks are incorporated into the frame.
- Compatible with both single and dual-aux machines.
- Side Shift (from centre) 167mm
- Lift Capacity 4000kg
- Fork Positioning 299 - 1013mm
The new Precision Placer encourages less machine movements with fork positioning from 299mm to 1013mm, increasing productivity, safety and reducing fuel consumption.
- Handling different sized materials with one attachment increases efficiency on site.
- Switch between fork positioning and side shift from within the cab (with dual-aux) encourages a higher level of safety, limiting the time spent out of the cab.
Alongside fork positioning, the Precision Placer has side shifting capabilities of up to 167mm from the centre point, increasing versatility across a range of applications.
- Up to 334mm side shift from left to right.
- Encourages less machine movements, as the operator does not have to reposition if placed incorrectly.
- With more precise movements and increased operator accuracy, overall site safety is improved also.
- Allows for safer lifting and handling of materials, as the operator can side shift the load to the centre of the frame before moving and retracting the boom.
JCB's design has an improved centre of gravity, meaning no compromise on performance or 4,000kg lift capacity.
- The compact design means the attachment is kept within the frame, ensuring little impact on visibility from inside the cab.
- Improved design over our existing fork positioner, and has been developed to work in perfect harmony with your 540-140 Loadall.