S1930E ELECTRIC SCISSOR
S1930E ELECTRIC SCISSOR
The JCB S1930E Electric Scissor takes productivity to new heights, with a platform height of 5.8m while easily fitting through standard doorways. It offers maximum manoeuvrability for vertical work, and reduces the risk of job site accidents, with excellent operator safety features.
- Fits easily through standard doorways.
- 5.8m maximum platform height.
- 230kg platform capacity.
- Roller-supported deck extension for effortless extension even at heights.
- Unique gate handle for easy and safe access.
- Industry-standard componentry reducing the cost of ownership.
- Platform Height 5.8m
- Platform Capacity 230kg
- Platform Size 1.64 x 0.77 x 1.1 m
Best In Class Safety
All safety systems on our machines meet the latest industry standards.
- The emergency descent handle is consistently placed at the rear of all machines in the range, allowing access even when the machine is positioned tight against a wall. Similarly, the emergency brake release handle is also accessed at the rear of the machine.
- The pothole protection system is a key part of the safety system, only allowing the machine to rise once it is fully deployed. Our design is robust and well protected to ensure trouble-free operation.
- As the basket lowers to near the ground, a safety stop, and a 3-second delay remind the operator to check the surroundings before fully closing the scissor pack.
- A high-grip step design provides a secure grip for safe entry and exit.
Remarkable Productivity and Performance
A waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet protects the socket, ensuring it is ready to use.
- Control cradle design allows use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- Easy-to-use spring clips allow the platform rails to fold down for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- The controls can be hooked onto any side of the machine or held left or right-handed for effortless operation.
- Easy to view charge level indicator keeps you informed of battery status.
Access to Heights with Ease
The ergonomically designed door handle makes for easier and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- The platform outlet in the basket makes connecting power tools easy.
- The scissor slide block completely encloses the scissor pin, providing a smoother operation and increased durability.
- The roller design for the extension deck requires minimal effort to extend or retract and the foot pedal allows easy use of deck extension whilst at height.
- The winch point in front of the chassis supports easy loading and unloading.
- Controller cradle design allows for off-machine operation, ideal for manoeuvring through confined areas.
- A large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated while wearing gloves.
Unmatched Reliability and Durability
The full pivot boss design on the scissor pack provides proven stability and durability based on our engineering experience with other JCB machines.
- We have included motor protection plates to protect the high-cost components from collision damage.
- The scissor sliding pivots are fully encapsulated in a large nylon block for added stability.
- An automotive-style foot pedal to release the extension deck provides intuitive and ergonomic operation.
- Unique to JCB, our battery and hydraulic door-wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors from dropping over time.