Used for placing objects high. In the construction industry, to move bulk material from one point to another, transporting materials from stock piles to conveyors, myriad of material - heavy loads of lumber, scrap metals and rocks.
- 1.2 cu.m clam shell is made of two sides that open and close like the shell of a clam. Technically two buckets are held together with the hinge.
- 360 degree continuous rotation with full articulation.
- The traditional clam shell bucket is often used for digging even below ground level.
- Special features that make them great for digging underwater.
- High raised cabin option available for better visibility.
- Solid waste management-unloading
- Railways - Material unloading from box type wagon
- Paper mills - Unloading timber from high body trucks and trailers
- Ports - Unloading