- Highest Operating Weight of 1800 kgs amongst 18-24 Ton Class of breakers makes HM 2180HD more productive. Increased Cross sectional area of Chisel Pins / Retaining pins for enhanced life and low operating cost.
- Higher Impact energy (5350 Joules) of HM 2180HD is being generated by longer Piston stroke of 900 mm helps to achieve higher productivity. Best suited for Primary and Secondry Breaking
- Higher Impact rate (bpm) of HM 2180 helps to achieve higher productivity. Standard ANTI BLANK FIRING feature avoids any damage to internal parts of breaker and the carrier structure.
- Robust casing with HARDOX steel at bottom is added advantage to the life of HM 2180.
- Compact Auto Grease system supplied as standard feature. Makes it easy for operator to eliminate wastage and contamination of MOLUB Alloy Grease.
- Stroke adjuster maximises output in various applications.