JCB unloading rake with 5.3m long frame & 4 ft wide straight plate is best suited for unloading of loose material such as scrap, soil, wood chips, agriculturale and building waste.
- Unloading rake is suitable to drag out material from side closed truck,trolley and ISO 20’ and 40’ containers. The rake is approximately 5.3 m long and when mounted on 530-110 is capable of removing almost all the contents of a 40’ container with ease.
- High yield steel blade and rolled leading edge resulting in low weight,highly durable units with optimum performance.
- Bolt-on type front plate provides an option to use alternative blades which may be fabricated loaclly and fitted to better suit special applications.
- Smooth rounded surface prevents material retention and spillage.
- Available in both 4 m and 5.3 m long frame.
- Tool carrier mount for versatility, rapid changeover and increases production time.
Suitable for: 530-70, 530-110
- Unloading side closed trucks
- Scrap & waste handling