BIG PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT PACKAGE
BUILT AROUND A FULL-SIZE CAB, THE 525-60 HI VIZ OFFERS INDUSTRY LEADING ALL-ROUND VISIBILITY FOR MAXIMUM ON-SITE SYSTEM
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Hi Viz Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
- Capacidad máxima de elevación 2,500kg
- Altura máxima de elevación 6.0m
- Potencia máxima del motor 55kW
DESPITE THE COMPACT FOOTPRINT, THE JCB 525-60 HI VIZ LOADALL HAS A LARGE, SPACIOUS CAB WITH A WIDE ACCESS DOOR.
- A full size cab ensures the operator benefits from a spacious working environment.
- Air conditioning is available for all cabs, ensuring maximum comfort throughout the day.
- Controlling a JCB 525-60 Hi Viz is also comfortable, precise and smooth using single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
THE 525-60 HI VIZ LOADALL IS EQUIPPED WITH A POTENT JCB DIESEL BY KOHLER STAGE V ENGINE THAT PRODUCES 310NM OF TORQUE AT JUST 1500RPM.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- An auto regeneration feature on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) enables maximum productivity and uncompromised performance.
- AutoStop on the new Stage V model automatically shuts off the engine whilst the 525-60 Hi Viz remains safely parked and not in operation.
A LOW HEIGHT OF 1890MM AND A NARROW WIDTH OF 1840MM ENABLES THIS JCB LOADALL TO ACCESS THE VERY SMALLEST OPERATING ENVIRONMENTS.
- 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for roading.
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, we’ve fitted the JCB 525-60 Hi Viz telehandler with 4WD as standard.
- Your telehandler operators can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
JCB’S INNOVATIVE ADAPTIVE LOAD CONTROL SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY PREVENTS YOUR 525-60 HI VIZ TELEHANDLER FROM OVERTURNING FORWARDS DURING HEAVY LOAD HANDLING.
- JCB LiveLink now has the ability to monitor seatbelt usage, to ensure operators are safe when operating the machine.
- All-round visibility is superb via the large roof screen, opening rear window and fold-back upper door.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) help to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.