The JCB TM420 articulated telescopic handler is powerful, rugged and engineered to deliver the strength, versatility and performance necessary for maximum lift capacity and breakout force.
The TM420 articulated telescopic handler features the Tier 4 Final-compliant, 4.8-liter JCB EcoMAX engine, with variable geometry turbo, that produces 145 hp (108 kW) and 560 Nm of torque at low revs for reduced fuel consumption. The engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF), for simplified servicing and reduced operating costs.
The TM420 has a maximum lift height of 17 ft 8 in (5.375 m) and 10 feet (3.050 m) of forward reach.
Great ergonomics, high residual values and easy servicing, make the JCB TM420 articulated telescopic handler a machine that offers productivity without compromise.
- JCB EcoMAX engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations with no replaceable DPF
- Fuel efficient, regenerative smart hydraulics
- High power and torque at low revs for exceptional efficiency
- All-day comfort to boost operator productivity
- Designed for easy servicing to save time and money