56 kW (70 kVA)
132 gal (500 l)
100 KW (125 kVA)
132 gal (500 l)
175 kW (220 kVA)
245 gal (928 l)
320 kW (400 kVA)
423 gal (1,600 l)
500 kW (625 kVA)
593 gal (2,246 l)
Exceptional build quality is fundamental to the JCB T4F-compliant range of RS Generators. JCB has applied cutting-edge techniques to the design and manufacture, to deliver optimal performance hour after hour, day after day.
• Simple T4F SCR aftertreatment across the entire range with no DPF or DOC.
• High quality components from JCB, Volvo, MeccAlte, Deep Sea Electronics, DEIF and Schneider Electrics.
• High-gauge galvanized steel, with an eight-stage powder coat paint process, ensures exceptional life for metal surfaces.
• The heavy-duty, lift point is rated to lift a fully fuelled generator and trailer.
The JCB T4F-compliant range of RS Generators is designed with rental operators in mind. Real-world scenarios and extensive customer feedback have helped us create products that are easy to operate and maintain.
• Easy to access control cubicles, with automatic mains failure and synchronizing controllers.
• Self-latching cable access covers enable easy connections on to the copper busbars.
• Low level touchscreen control panels provide easy operation on larger trailer mounted sets.
• Every generator is available with local receptacle connections to allow small power to be accessed when required.
Minimizing downtime is key to achieving ultimate productivity, which is why the JCB T4F-compliant range of RS Generators is designed to keep servicing and maintenance to a minimum. When routine maintenance is due, you’ll find it straightforward and speedy.
• Large doors with integrated door stops allow unparalleled service access.
• 500-hour service intervals and quick turnaround time ensure maximum productivity.
• No DPF or DOC mean servicing costs are kept low.
• Full size radiator access doors allow easy cleaning of radiators.
When the power is out, time is of the essence. That’s why the JCB T4F-compliant range of RS Generators can be mounted on fast-tow trailers for rapid deployment wherever they’re needed.
• Axles are positioned for even weight distribution.
• Recessed LED tail lights and running lights ensure visibility in all weathers.
• A heavy-duty, centrally-mounted jack makes hitching and leveling on rough terrains easy.
• Integrated steps and walk on fenders with non-slip diamond plate finish.
On-site safety is of paramount importance, so the JCB T4F-compliant range of RS Generators is packed with features to help protect operators, bystanders and the machines themselves.
• Panel mounted voltage test points and bus hot warning lamp.
• All electrical control and cable connections can be accessed from the safety of the kerbside.
• The control cubicle is designed to have the AC and DC supplies segregated.
• The voltage can be changed using a 3-position, 3-phase and single-phase alternator mounted rotary switch, saving the need to carry out intrusive work in the alternator or use an external link box.