JCB offers an extensive range of tracked excavators that deliver more earning power and a better return on investment. And every machine is backed by JCB’s unsurpassed customer service, renowned and relied upon by customers around the world.
For quarrying, demolition and civil engineering, JCB heavy excavators offer efficient cycle times, maximum uptime, supreme durability and unparalleled operator comfort. JCB heavy excavators are available in various configurations, to suit every application and operating environment:
• ME (Mass Excavation) models for high output.
• XD (extra duty) for added protection in tough environments.
• Industry-specific HRD (High Reach Demolition) models.
• Long reach work equipment allowing clearing of irrigation canals and ditches.
For house building, construction, rental, engineering, rail construction and site preparation, JCB’s mid-range excavators are compact and easy to use, with excellent visibility, power boost and lift capabilities.
In addition, JCB mid-range excavators offer a number of desired features:
• Zero tailswing and best-in-class full-swing radius to reduce the likelihood of damage to buildings, equipment and machines.
• Greater visibility over the rear of the machine for improved situational awareness and safety.
• Compact size for effective operations within confined spaces; including the ability to work within a single road lane, to minimize traffic disruption.