Discover the JCB Teleskid, the world’s first and only skid steer loader and compact track loader with a telescoping boom, allowing it to lift higher, reach further and dig deeper than any skid steer on the market. Access work sites and perform tasks that are simply not possible with a conventional skid steer machine. NOW YOU CAN!
With a lift height of 13 feet 3 inches, the Teleskid lifts 8 percent higher than its nearest rival. Load a high-sided truck without a ramp. Dump material or stack pallets and bales higher than ever before to free up valuable ground space. NOW YOU CAN!
Teleskid has a 60 percent greater forward reach than the competition, to a full 8 feet. Load both sides of an 8-foot flatbed trailer from one side. Reach over fences and other obstacles to place a load. NOW YOU CAN!
The JCB Teleskid is the only skid steer or compact track loader that can dig below grade, to a depth of 3 feet (1 m). Dig or clear drainage ditches. Remove stumps and roots. Mow down a slope. NOW YOU CAN!
Beyond the game-changing capabilities enabled by the JCB telescopic Powerboom™, the Teleskid boasts all the attributes of JCB’s proven, large-platform skid steer design. A climate-controlled cab is standard, and an optional canopy is available, offering 33 percent more room and 60 percent better visibility than comparable, large-platform skid steers. JCB’s wide-opening side door eliminates the need to climb over slippery attachments or under an unsupported boom to enter and exit the machine; you can even get out to check the placement of a load while the boom is at mid-height.
Teleskid is available in two models. The Teleskid 3TS-8T is a compact track loader with a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lb (1,676 kg); the Teleskid 3TS-8W is a wheeled skid steer with a rated operating capacity of 3,208 lb (1,455 kg).
- Lift, place and dump loads to a height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m)
- Reach 8 feet (2.25 m) forward
- Dig 3 feet (1 m) below grade
- Lift up to 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) with the boom retracted, or 1,614 lb (732 kg) with the boom fully extended
- Apply the right attachments to get the job done, with standard hydraulic flow rate of 24 gpm and optional high-flow rate of 33 gpm
- Operate from a cab that is 33 percent larger than the competition, with a side door for easy entry and exit
- Enjoy 60 percent better visibility than conventional, twin-arm machines
- Choose from the standard-fit cab with climate control, or the available canopy option