Discover the JCB Teleskid, the world’s first and only skid steer loader and compact track loader with a telescoping boom, allowing it to lift higher, reach further and dig deeper than any skid steer on the market.
NOW YOU CAN! access work sites and perform tasks that are simply not possible with a conventional skid steer machine.
Load a high-sided truck without a ramp or both sides of a flatbed trailer from one side. Dump material or stack pallets and bales higher than ever before to free up valuable ground space. Dig or clear drainage ditches. Remove stumps and roots. Mow down a slope. Place loads over fences or obstacles. The possibilities are endless.
The Teleskid is available in three models. The Teleskid 3TS-8T is a compact track loader with a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) and the Teleskid 3TS-8W is a wheeled skid steer with a rated operating capacity of 3,208 lb (1,455 kg). Both 3TS models offer 13 feet 3 inches of lift height (4.03 m), 8 feet (2.25 m) of forward reach and 3 feet (1 m) of dig depth.
The compact Teleskid 2TS-7T compact track loader has a rated operating capacity of 2,096 lb (951 kg), lift height of 11 feet 10 inches (3.6 m), forward reach of 7 feet (2.1 m) and the ability to dig 2 feet (1 m) below grade.
Beyond the game-changing capabilities enabled by the JCB telescopic Powerboom™, the Teleskid boasts all the attributes of JCB’s proven, large-platform skid steer design. A climate-controlled cab is standard, and an optional canopy is available, offering up to 47 percent more room and 60 percent better visibility than comparable, large-platform skid steers. JCB’s wide-opening side door eliminates the need to climb over slippery attachments or under an unsupported boom to enter and exit the machine; you can even get out to check the placement of a load while the boom is at mid-height.
- Lift, place and dump loads up to a height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m)
- Reach up to 8 feet (2.25 m) forward
- Dig down to 3 feet (1 m) below grade
- Lift up to 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) with the boom retracted, or 1,614 lb (732 kg) with the boom fully extended
- Apply the right attachments to get the job done, with standard hydraulic flow rate of 24 gpm and optional high-flow rate of 33 gpm
- Operate from a cab that is up to 47 percent larger than the competition, with a side door for easy entry and exit
- Enjoy 60 percent better visibility than conventional, twin-arm machines
- Choose from the standard-fit cab with climate control, or the available canopy option