For 75 years, landscaping professionals have relied upon JCB equipment to get the job done. Whatever the task, from irrigation projects to soil preparation, from hardscaping and laying pavers to laying sod, JCB offers the innovative skid steers, mini excavators, backhoe loaders, dumpers and attachments you need to get the job done and stay ahead of the competition.
- Skid steer loaders and compact track loaders – 10 models, including the JCB Teleskid , the world’s only skid steer and compact track loader with a telescopic boom. JCB skid steer loaders and compact track loaders are also the safest in the industry, with side-door entry and unrivaled visibility.
- Mini excavators – 12 models of compact and mini excavators from 1.8 ton to 10 ton, including zero tail swing and reduced tail swing machines that are easy to transport and suited to confined job sites. JCB also offers the 19C-1E , fully electric, lithium-ion battery-powered 1.9 -ton mini excavator, with all of the power and performance of a diesel machine, but zero exhaust emissions and less noise than many household appliances.
- Backhoe loaders – JCB invented the backhoe loader and today sells more backhoe loaders around the world than all other brands combined. We offer eight backhoe loader models, including the compact, maneuverable and towable 1CXT , which is ideal for landscaping applications and is the only tracked backhoe loader in North America.
- Site dumpers – JCB’s two site dumper models, the 13,000-lb 6T and the 20,000-lb 9T, are among the safest in the industry and are built JCB-tough for moving bulk material around the job site.
- Wheel loaders and front-end loaders – JCB offers numerous front-end loader and wheel loader models, including the 407 and 409 which are ideally sized for landscaping applications.