The JCB Sitemaster tire range has been specifically designed to match the JCB machine range specifications to work together in perfect harmony for the best grip, traction, durability and wear rates for the correct application. The range has been further improved, to give more choice, more performance, more value, be more durable, with more tread types to suit more applications. JCB, the Best Brand to support your JCB Machine.
Features and Benefits
- When you purchase a JCB Sitemaster tire gain a fully supported warranty.
- Cross ply and Radial construction specifically designed for JCB machines working in agricultural and construction applications.
- All Sitemaster tires have been tested and approved by the relevant manufacturing divisions and are available to be specified both in the Aftermarket and at OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
- Available for Backhoe Loaders and Telescopic Handlers in various sizes with tread patterns to suit most applications from R1 soft soil tires, R4 industrial tires and a Multi-purpose tire.
- Sitemaster tires are designed to deliver unrivaled performance, traction and stability.
Understanding your machines tire application is integral to the longevity and wear of the overall tire life, so be aware of the application guide when fitting new tires to your machine.
Download the application guide here.
Download the brochure here.