510-55 TC Telehandler
510-55 TC Telehandler
The JCB 510-55TC is a full-sized telehandler designed for productive use from the start until the end of your project; it is equally well suited for placing materials using forks or digging into dirt and aggregate piles with a bucket.
The four-section boom is designed for extra strength with the exclusive JCB U-shape boom design and more than 20 inches of section overlap.
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE, ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY
With a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, the 510-55TC telehandler is extremely maneuverable for more efficient travel time around the work site.
- CB’s new efficient EcoMAX T4 engine produces power and torque at low engine speeds for great responsiveness.
- The 510-55TC is equipped with 4WD as standard for improved traction and performance even in soft, muddy areas.
SAFE AND SECURE
The JCB 510-55TC is equipped with side and rear mirrors for all-round visibility. Safety is further enhanced by a standard-fit reverse alarm.
- The JCB Adaptive Load Control system is automatically activated to maintain longitudinal stability.
- For quick, easy and safe access, the JCB 510-55TC has a three-point access.
- After hours, the machine is secured by the JCB LiveLink telematics vehicle tracker and an optional immobilizer.
A SOUND INVESTMENT
JCB’s EcoMAX motor produces high levels of power and torque at engine speeds as low as 1400-1600 RPM for fuel efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- Resale values are further enhanced by huge global demand, legendary JCB productivity and superb JCB build quality.
- With no required exhaust aftertreatment, the JCB EcoMAX engine does away with the need for heat-resistant lube oils or Adblue.
- Additionally, the EcoMAX engine can be adapted to run on lower-grade fuels, so your 510-55TC telehandler can be resold different territories for increased resale value.
Most Popular Configuration
- 4-stage boom
- Canopy with right and rear glass
- Single-lever joystick
- 17.5x25 pneumatic industrial tires
- 109 hp JCB EcoMax engine – no DPF
- Frame sway: 9 degrees R/L
- Q-Fit manual coupler, single auxiliary
- Fabric suspension seat with 3-inch seat belt
- Front and rear work lights
- Magnetic rotating beacon
- Engine block heater
- Face-level fan
- 66-inch Q-Fit carriage with 2x5x60” pallet forks
- LiveLink telematics