The JCB 510-55TC is a full-sized telehandler designed for productive use from the start until the end of your project; it is equally well suited for placing materials using forks or digging into dirt and aggregate piles with a bucket.
The four-section boom is designed for extra strength with the exclusive JCB U-shape boom design and more than 20 inches of section overlap. Key hole castings help to dissipate forces on the boom while using a bucket.
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New telematics and immobilizer security features including remote management