The industry leading 508-66TC Loadall offers incredible reach of 66 feet and a maximum capacity of 8,500 lb, making this machine a highly efficient alternative to a roto or mobile crane.
Chain extension, combined with the durability of a single chassis JCB design and the 74 hp EcoMAX engine, provides unparalleled efficiency on the job site.
- Maximum Lift Height 65 ft 7 in (20 m)
- Maximum Engine Power 74 hp (55 kW)
- Maximum Lift Capacity 8,500 lbs (3,855 kg)
UNRIVALLED REACH CAPABILITY
A CLEVER 5-PIECE BOOM DESIGN USES CHAINS TO EXTEND OR RETRACT ALL THE SECTIONS PROPORTIONALLY IN ONE FAST, SMOOTH MOVEMENT.
- Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce the fastest cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing.
- The JCB 508-66TC telehandler boasts excellent manoeuvrability and fast travel times across site, courtesy of a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles.
- Multi-function single lever servo control provides fast and accurate load placement. Controlling your 508-66TC Loadall’s direction is easy too, with just a flick of a switch.
THERE’S NO MACHINE THAT WORKS HARDER ON SITE – WITH UNIQUE SAFETY FEATURES, THE 508-66TC IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT BOTH OPERATOR AND BYSTANDERS
- Low boom profile and pivot point enable industry-leading visibility all around the machine from the operator's position.
- A standard reverse alarm, and optional camera and pulse radar systems, ensure a safer work site for everyone.
- Factory-fit immobilizers are activated by a unique key or optional push-button PIN system, to automatically arm the system after a certain period following engine shutdown.
THE 508-66TC IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MAXIMUM UPTIME. OUR MACHINES ARE AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE, USING TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AND INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
- JCB’s regenerative hydraulics make the most of gravitational forces, to make boom lowering more energy efficient and productive.
- 66-foot lift height allows this telescopic handler to reach the sixth floor of a building, offering comparable capability to a mobile crane.
- For added versatility, all JCB telescopic handlers are equipped with a single boom auxiliary feature to power a wide range of attachments.
Most Popular Configuration
- 5-stage boom
- Cab with heat and A/C
- Single-lever joystick
- 14x24 pneumatic industrial tires
- 74 hp JCB EcoMax engine – no DPF, DEF or aftertreatment
- Frame sway: 9 degrees R/L
- Q-Fit manual coupler, single auxiliary
- Fabric suspension seat with 2-inch seat belt
- Front and rear work lights
- Magnetic rotating beacon
- Face-level fan
- Integral side-shift carriage with 2x4x48” pallet forks
- LiveLink telematics