The JCB High Mobility Fastrac (HMF) is a flexible universal logistics machine. It can haul over 24 tons at 55mph, with over 1 ton of ancillary equipment (fuel or water tanks, pallets, ULCs etc.) on the rear deck.
Designed to work effectively with a wide range of attachments including backhoes, cranes and blades, the HMF’s versatility and high speed make it ideal for tasks like clearing snow from runways and parking lots.
It has full suspension, with balanced 50-50 weight distribution and ABS brakes for controlled and safe travel, allowing it to tow sensitive loads like munitions or aircraft. 4-wheel drive with a differential lock provides excellent off-road performance.
- 24 tonne+ payload at top speed
- Rear deck can carry over 1 tonne of ancillary equipment
- Fully-welded Z-section chassis
- Perfect 50:50 weight distribution
- Huge options list to tailor to specific applications