OPERATE YOUR OWN JCB DEALERSHIP IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
SPRINGBOARD TO SUCCESS AT YOUR OWN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA DEALERSHIP
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a unique opportunity for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to start on a path that, if successful, will lead full ownership of a multi-location JCB dealership in the Greater Los Angeles area! The springboard to success will be two locations already up and fully operational in La Mirada and Fontana, a full staff of excellent sales and service professionals and an existing client base to build upon. Success will lead to further opportunity to operate additional branches in the Greater Los Angeles area.
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of the Southern California market and possess a strong drive to succeed. The candidate must possess business acumen that will be instrumental in creating a business plan to deliver firstly service and then sales targets for the assigned market, plus also the leadership skills to build and manage a start-up team.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
· This position will be responsible for growing the dealership, building, leading and growing a dynamic team of sales and service professionals
· The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering the financial budget for the dealership
· Must demonstrate consistent achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and service targets
· Identify, build and develop strategic and profitable relationships within the Southern California area
· Continually identify areas of opportunity and develop strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability
· Ability to analyze and interpret the key performance indicators necessary to deliver the overall objectives for the business
FROM ONE MAN IN A GARAGE TO A MAJOR GLOBAL BRAND
Still family owned and operated, JCB can be found all over the globe with 22 plants on five continents with more than 2,500 dealer locations.