JS20MH Wheeled Excavator
Dedicated to Waste. Designed to Deliver.
The JS20MH has been engineered using the finest components and expertise available with a raft of features to ensure reliability, productivity and versatility. There’s also plenty of protection for operators, bystanders and machine alike.
- Max. Engine Power 93kW
- Max. Operating Weight 20,720kg
DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY
It's more important than ever to have great efficiency and productivity in your application. The JS20MH and its JCB Ecomax engine are designed to work in perfect harmony, saving you time and money.
- Side mounted engine radiator, intercooler and hydraulic oil cooler make for easier and efficient servicing at ground level.
- An easily accessible single point grease system is fitted as standard.
- No DPF required, reducing service time and running costs.
DESIGNED FOR STRENGTH
Before buying a material handler, you need to know it's going to be tough enough to perform all the jobs you ask of it. With a JCB JS20MH, strength and durability come as standard.
- Raised side plates on the nose of the gooseneck dipper give excellent damage protection to the JS20MH's attachment hoses.
- A high-strength rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support, while a closed box section revolving frame increases strength.
- JCB's advanced manufacturing and assembly processes produce high precision and premium quality components.