JS20MH Material Handler
JS20MH Wheeled Excavator
Dedicated to Waste. Designed to Deliver.
The JS20MH has been engineered using the finest components and expertise available with a raft of features to ensure reliability, productivity and versatility. There’s also plenty of protection for operators, bystanders and machine alike.
DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY
It's more important than ever to have great efficiency and productivity in your application. The JS20MH and its JCB Ecomax engine are designed to work in perfect harmony, saving you time and money.
- Side mounted engine radiator, intercooler and hydraulic oil cooler make for easier and efficient servicing at ground level.
- An easily accessible single point grease system is fitted as standard.
- No DPF required, reducing service time and running costs.
DESIGNED FOR STRENGTH
Before buying a material handler, you need to know it's going to be tough enough to perform all the jobs you ask of it. With a JCB JS20MH, strength and durability come as standard.
- Raised side plates on the nose of the gooseneck dipper give excellent damage protection to the JS20MH's attachment hoses.
- A high-strength rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support, while a closed box section revolving frame increases strength.
- JCB's advanced manufacturing and assembly processes produce high precision and premium quality components.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.