JS175 Wheeled Excavator
JS175 WHEELED EXCAVATOR
Before you buy an excavator, you need to know it's going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately strength and durability come as standard with the JS175W.
- Heavy-duty axles, dozers and stabilisers are designed for the toughest applications. Available in a range of configurations to be tailored to the job at hand.
- High-strength rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
- A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. Its also highly resistant to impact damage.
- Max. Engine Power 129kW
- Max. Bucket Capacity 0.87m³
- Max. Operating Weight 18,982kg
A COMFORTABLE FAVOURITE.
We've designed the JCB JS175W to be versatile, comfortable, ergonomic and intuitive to operate. Which is good for your operators but even better for you. After all, great ease of use equals great productivity.
- The robust steering column and controls are independently adjustable so that it's simple to find the perfect operating position.
- Light, intuitive and smooth controls improve comfort and productivity. Joystick mounted power boost button allows for quick access of extra hydraulic power.
- Standard 7" full colour multi function display is easy to read in all light conditions and provides instant access to information on machine operation.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE.
We've designed JCB JS175W to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Which affordable, efficient and highly productive. Helping you get the best service from your machine.
- The filters on the JS175W are centrally located for fast, easy servicing.
- A single point grease system is fitted as standard, which is conveniently located at ground level for access.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MINIMUM SPEND.
We've designed the JCB JS160W to be versatile, comfortable, ergonomic and intuitive to operate. Which is good for your operators but even better for you. After all, great ease of use equals great productivity.
- The quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast, easy and is purpose-designed for the JS range.
- JCB's innovative hydraulic regeneration system means oil is recycled across the cylinders for faster cycle times and reduced fuel consumption.
- The JS175W can be fitted with a tiltrotator for additional 45° tilt and 360° between the arm and attachment. Providing optimum productivity.
THE SAFE CHOICE.
On-site safety is crucial, so we've designed the JS175W to incorporate as many cutting edge safeguards as possible. In short, your operators are in safe hands.
- Steps and platforms have anti-slip punched steel plates for optimum grip, even in wet or icy conditions.
- JCB's 2GO system fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements.
- A large glass area and low bonnet line provides superb all round visibility.