The JCB JS145W wheeled excavator weighs in at around 14.5 tonnes. It’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
A fully welded box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes this excavator highly resistant to impact damage. We’ve used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact.
Meanwhile, this excavator’s highly efficient JCB EcoMAX engine is compliant with Stage 4/Tier 4F and offers a 4% fuel consumption saving over our out-going model. The benefits of JS145W wheeled excavators don’t end there either.
- New redesigned toolbox and access
- Fuel shut-off tap as standard
- 82 kN bucket tearout
- Stage 4 (T4F) compliant JCB EcoMAX engine
- 4% improved fuel efficiency than outgoing T4i model
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility