THE AWARD-WINNING POTHOLE PRO
Cut. Crop. Clean. With one machine.
The award-winning JCB Pothole Pro is a unique 3 in 1 solution specifically designed to sort out any pothole repair or large reinstatement operations, efficiently, economically and permanently. Because it comes with 3 dedicated attachments to cut, crop and clean, there’s no need for additional specialist equipment or extra manpower, saving you both time and money. And with a typical pothole repaired in 8 minutes, why compromise on a quick fix that won’t last, when you can have quick and permanent? In fact, all you need to add, is the tar.
- Pothole Repair 8 mins
- Area / day 250m2
- Repair m2 £29.28
Pothole Pro Rental Partner
As a JCB Pothole Pro rental partner, Dawsongroup have invested in six revolutionary Pothole Pro machines that are now available for rent or contract hire across the UK.DISCOVER MORE
From the comfort of the cab.
- 600mm planer with hydraulic depth control improves operator accuracy and performance.
- Side shifting planer can plane against the roadside curb.
- Self-levelling provides consistency, regardless of the gradient.
For pothole repairs that last.
- Dedicated 400mm cropping tool provides a uniform hole profile that lasts.
- 360-degree tilt rotator.
- Crop and repair around ironworks.
With one machine.
- 1200mm wide sweeper collector with dust suppression.
- Collect and dump chippings with ease.
- Eliminate used material contamination for recycling.
Designed to work safely and efficiently in congested urban areas to protect your gangs, as well as the public.
- Unhampered 360-degree visibility.
- 4-wheel steer for unrivalled manoeuvrability.
- Eliminate manual working and Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS).
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB has struck a major new deal with Dawsongroup, a leading commercial asset supplier, for six of its revolutionary Pothole Pro machines.
Stoke-on-Trent City Council's use of pioneering JCB technology to fix potholes quickly and permanently has won two prestigious industry awards.
Stoke-on-Trent City Council is celebrating a major milestone in its mission to fix pothole - after completing almost three years of repairs in just over four months with the JCB's Pothole Pro.
Coventry City Council has become the latest local authority to invest in a JCB PotholePro following a successful trial of the rapid road repairer.