THE AWARD-WINNING POTHOLE PRO
Cut. Crop. Clean. With one machine.
The award-winning JCB Pothole Pro is a unique 3 in 1 solution specifically designed to sort out any pothole repair or large reinstatement operations, efficiently, economically and permanently. Because it comes with 3 dedicated attachments to cut, crop and clean, there’s no need for additional specialist equipment or extra manpower, saving you both time and money. And with a typical pothole repaired in 8 minutes, why compromise on a quick fix that won’t last, when you can have quick and permanent? In fact, all you need to add, is the tar.
- Repair m2 £29.28
- Pothole Repair 8 mins
- Area / day 250m2
Pothole Pro National Contract Hire Partner
As a JCB Pothole Pro national contract hire partner, Dawsongroup have invested in a fleet of over sixty revolutionary Pothole Pro machines that are now available for rent or contract hire across the UK.DISCOVER MORE
From the comfort of the cab.
- 600mm planer with hydraulic depth control improves operator accuracy and performance.
- Side shifting planer can plane against the roadside curb.
- Self-levelling provides consistency, regardless of the gradient.
For pothole repairs that last.
- Dedicated 400mm cropping tool provides a uniform hole profile that lasts.
- 360-degree tilt rotator.
- Crop and repair around ironworks.
With one machine.
- 1200mm wide sweeper collector with dust suppression.
- Collect and dump chippings with ease.
- Eliminate used material contamination for recycling.
Designed to work safely and efficiently in congested urban areas to protect your gangs, as well as the public.
- Unhampered 360-degree visibility.
- 4-wheel steer for unrivalled manoeuvrability.
- Eliminate manual working and Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS).
Find a dealer near your location.
Read about the latest Pothole Pro news here.
Increase uptime, reduce admin and get the metrics you need to make better decisions about your machines – learn more about LiveLink from JCB today.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.