457S WHEEL LOADER
A machine that gives you loads more.
The 457S is incredibly productive. Delivering 282hp and weighing just over 20 tonnes, it has a power-to-weight ratio of 14hp per tonne, enabling loads more pushing, lifting, climbing and roading performance.
LOADS MORE PRODUCTIVITY
Choose between our standard power mode (224hp) for greater fuel efficiency, or dynamic power mode (282hp) for increased productivity.
- Our 6 speed powershift transmission with lock up, provides improved acceleration, hill climbing performance and faster cycle times.
- Choose between two axle options; Limited-slip differential or Auto diff-lock.
- Non-parallel lift links allow the attachment to roll back when the loader arms are raised, for improved load retention.
- The loader arm features unloaded spool valves which will allow them to lower by gravitational force for increased productivity and reduced fuel consumption.
LOADS MORE VERSATILITY
The 457S is available with both standard and high lift arms. An optional tow hitch with integrated camera provides even greater versatility.
- Optional tow hitch with integrated camera provides up to 20,000kg towing capacity.
- Available with twin line hydraulic trailer brakes.
- Choose between Standard (4.3m pin height) and High lift (4.8m pin height) loader arms.
- Up to two auxiliary services can be specified to allow a wide range of attachments.
LOADS MORE UPTIME
A LARGE SINGLE-FACED WIDECORE COOLING PACK WITH AUTOMATIC REVERSING FAN REMOVES BUILD UP CHAFF, ENSURING AN OPTIMUM WORKING TEMPERATURE.
- With an auxiliary fuel tank, the machine is able to hold 400 litres of fuel for maximum uptime.
- LiveLink telematics monitors machine health, operation and service requirements with real-time alerts.
- 360˚ front and rear LED work lights package for enhanced visibility at night.
- Powercore air cleaner with scavenge system.
- Wide core cooling pack with swing out auto reverse fan.
LOADS MORE QUALITY
Advanced manufacturing techniques, including robot welding, accurate machining of componentry and precision paint technology, provide you with a robust, long-lasting machine.
- Both our fuel and hydraulic tanks are integrated into the chassis, for added protection and strength.
- Twin taper roller bearings, heavy-duty centre pin and oversize bushes in the articulation joint area with neat hose routing.
- Cast rear counterweight protects the rear of the machine, including lights and cooling pack.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing ensure structural integrity.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.