457S WHEEL LOADER
A machine that gives you loads more.
The 457S is incredibly productive. Delivering 282hp and weighing just over 20 tonnes, it has a power-to-weight ratio of 14hp per tonne, enabling loads more pushing, lifting, climbing and roading performance.
LOADS MORE PRODUCTIVITY
Choose between our standard power mode (224hp) for greater fuel efficiency, or dynamic power mode (282hp) for increased productivity.
- Our 6 speed powershift transmission with lock up, provides improved acceleration, hill climbing performance and faster cycle times.
- Choose between two axle options; Limited-slip differential or Auto diff-lock.
- Non-parallel lift links allow the attachment to roll back when the loader arms are raised, for improved load retention.
- The loader arm features unloaded spool valves which will allow them to lower by gravitational force for increased productivity and reduced fuel consumption.
LOADS MORE VERSATILITY
The 457S is available with both standard and high lift arms. An optional tow hitch with integrated camera provides even greater versatility.
- Optional tow hitch with integrated camera provides up to 20,000kg towing capacity.
- Available with twin line hydraulic trailer brakes.
- Choose between Standard (4.3m pin height) and High lift (4.8m pin height) loader arms.
- Up to two auxiliary services can be specified to allow a wide range of attachments.
LOADS MORE UPTIME
A LARGE SINGLE-FACED WIDECORE COOLING PACK WITH AUTOMATIC REVERSING FAN REMOVES BUILD UP CHAFF, ENSURING AN OPTIMUM WORKING TEMPERATURE.
- With an auxilliary fuel tank, the machine is able to hold 400 litres of fuel for maximum uptime.
- LiveLink telematics monitors machine health, operation and service requirements with realtime alerts.
- 360˚ front and rear LED work lights package for enhanced visibility at night.
- Powercore air cleaner with scavenge system.
- Wide core cooling pack with swing out auto reverse fan.
LOADS MORE QUALITY
Advanced manufacturing techniques, including robot welding, accurate machining of componentry and precision paint technology, provide you with a robust, long-lasting machine.
- Both our fuel and hydraulic tanks are integrated into the chassis, for added protection and strength.
- Twin taper roller bearings, heavy-duty centre pin and oversize bushes in the articulation joint area with neat hose routing.
- Cast rear counterweight protects the rear of the machine, including lights and cooling pack.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing ensure structural integrity.