Dedicated to Waste. Designed to Deliver.
The JCB Stage V 457 Wastemaster is fully loaded with new and innovative features, making it perfect for any waste site: A 9% more powerful and efficient Stage V Cummins engine. New fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature. Unique 5-speed transmission as standard and one of the most operator friendly cabs on the market with 2 new power modes for greater versatility. With 50 years of proven wheel loader production, we’re confident you’ll be fully impressed with our latest model.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY TESTED
The JCB 457 Wastemaster has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength. It’s been tested to the limit on waste sites around the world to give you peace of mind, no matter where you're located.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY PRODUCTIVE
Time is of the essence on any waste site and the JCB 457 Wastemaster is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business. Powerful twin hydraulic pumps, a load sensing valve block and 5-speed transmission all come as standard.
- 9% more power and 17.4% more torque than our previous model.
- Unique 5-speed transmission with optional torque lock-up.
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any application.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY POWERED
The JCB 457 Wastemaster takes power without compromise to another level with its Stage V Cummins engine, while the efficient, ZF driveline help make your decision to buy JCB even easier.
- Stage V Cummins B 6.7 litre engine with 282hp (210kW).
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY IN COMMAND
The JCB 457 Wastemaster features the CommandPlus cab, one of the best that the market has to offer. With optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes, it provides greater comfort, visibility and ease of use for enhanced operator productivity.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position puts the operator in total control.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY PROTECTIVE
Operators are well protected at all times inside the JCB 457 Wastemaster, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces and excellent air filtration. The JCB wheel loader also comes with light guards, belly guards and a screen guard as standard to protect in the most arduous conditions.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Larger and wider door aperture provides safer access to cab and rear of machine.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY SERVICEABLE
Maximising your uptime is our number one priority. That’s why on the JCB 457 Wastemaster, a one-piece bonnet, easy ground level access to key components, LiveLink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance free.