437 Wastemaster Wheel Loader
Dedicated to Waste. Designed to Deliver.
The JCB 437 Stage V wheel loader is fully loaded with new features and options that let you tailor your machine for any waste site: A 6.6% more powerful and efficient Stage V Cummins engine. Choice of loader arms and axle options. Fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature. Unique 5-speed gearbox as standard and one of the most operator friendly cabs on the market featuring 2 new power modes for greater versatility.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY TESTED
The JCB 437 Wastemaster has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength. It’s been tested to the limit on waste sites around the world, giving you peace of mind no matter where you're located.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY PRODUCTIVE
Time is of the essence on any waste site and the JCB 437 Wastemaster is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business. Powerful twin hydraulic pumps, a load sensing valve block and 5-speed transmission all come as standard.
- 6.6% more power and 14.8% more torque than our previous model.
- Unique 5-speed transmission with optional torque lock-up.
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any application.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY POWERED
The JCB 437 Wastemaster with its Stage V Cummins engine has more power with lots of low-end torque. A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- Stage V Cummins B 6.7 litre engine with 195hp (145kW).
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY IN COMMAND
The JCB 437 Wastemaster features the CommandPlus cab which is one of the best on the market. With optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes, it provides greater comfort, visibility and ease of use for enhanced operator productivity.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position puts the operator in total control.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY PROTECTIVE
The JCB 437 Wastemaster offers full protection for machine and operator at all times, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces, excellent air filtration plus many other safety options.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Larger and wider door aperture provides safer access to cab and rear of machine.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY SERVICEABLE
A one-piece bonnet, easy ground level access to key components, livelink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard on the JCB 437 Wastemaster, all helping to maximise your uptime and return on investment.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance free.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.