437 AGRI WHEEL LoaDER
437 AGri WHEEL LOADER
The Stage V JCB 437 Agri is fully loaded with new features and options that let you tailor your machine for any farming application.
A 6.6% more powerful and efficient Stage V Cummins engine. Choice of loader arms and axle options. Fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature. Unique 5-speed gearbox as standard and one of the most operator friendly cabs on the market.
Time is precious on any farm and the JCB 437 Agri is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business.
- 6.5% more power and 5% more torque than our previous model.
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps.
- Unique 5-speed transmission with optional torque lock-up.
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any application.
The new JCB 437 with its Stage V Cummins engine has more power with plenty of low=end torque. A turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- New Stage V Cummins engine offers plenty of low-end torque.
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling to save fuel.
The JCB 437 Agri has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for structural strength. It's been tested to the limit on farms around the world to ensure that you'll always maintain total productivity.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
FULLY IN COMMAND.
The JCB 437 Agri features the CommandPlus cab which is one of the best on the market. With optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes, it provides greater comfort, visibility and ease of use for enhanced operator productivity.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position provides the optimal control layout.
The JCB 437 Agri offers full protection for operators at all times, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces, excellent air filtration plus many other safety options.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection.
A one-piece bonnet, easy ground level access to key components, livelink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard on the JCB 437 Agri, helping to maximise uptime.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance free.
FIND A DEALER NEW YOUR LOCATION.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.