Dedicated to Waste. Designed to Deliver.
JCB Wheel Loaders are renowned for their efficiency, build quality, and strength. The 427 Wastemaster has been specifically tailored for the waste and recycling sector to provide unrivalled levels of productivity, comfort and safety.
JCB understands that a wheel loader is a crucial part of any waste site operation. That’s why our machines offer superb performance without the time-consuming inconvenience of a DPF and our latest Command Plus cab for best-in-class comfort, visibility, ergonomics and quietness.
- Operating Weight 13,063kg
- Shovel Capacity 2.4m³
- Maximum Engine Power 123kW
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY POWERED
The JCB 427 Wastemaster is now powered by a Cummins Stage V engine which has excellent low-end torque. A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved tractive effort.
- Stage V Cummins B 6.7 litre engine with 165hp (123kW).
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY IN COMMAND
The JCB 427 Wastemaster features one of the most premium cabs on the market. The JCB CommandPlus cab has an optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes, providing greater comfort, visibility and ease of use to put you in total command.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning from lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position puts the operator in total control.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY PROTECTIVE
The 427 Wastemaster offers superior protection for machine and operator in the most challenging conditions. The rops and fops compliant JCB CommandPlus cab provides superb visibility inside and out.
- Isolator-mounted cab
- Light guards, belly guards and a screen guard as standard
- Interior and heated exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Red and white chevron counterweight option aids machine visibility to passing vehicles and bystanders.
- Excellent air filtration system keeps operators safe at all times of the day.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY PRODUCTIVE
Time is money in any industry and the JCB 427 Wastemaster is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business. Powerful twin hydraulic pumps, a load sensing valve block and 5-speed transmission all come as standard.
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps.
- Transmission disconnect feature cuts off the clutch for efficient, productive loader control.
- A standard-fit high torque (HT) loader arm allows you to perform parallel lifting and utilise lots of attachments.
Find a dealer near your location.
Waste Management Giant Buys JCB 427 Wastemaster
Ireland’s largest biomass provider has purchased a brand-new JCB Stage V 427 Wastemaster wheeled loading shovel as part of its commitment to pursuing renewable energy.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.