Wheeled loading shovels are a key part of any farm’s process, so the JCB 419S is designed to maximise productivity. Built using only the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmission and axles, and Rexroth pump – it’ll last the distance too. And, with a high power-to-weight ratio, 183hp, 841Nm and a 180 l/min hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max throughout. It’s all-day comfortable – a comfy operator is, after all, a productive one.
It’s also safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient too.
- High power-to-weight ratio for ultimate performance
- 6-speed 48kph transmission with torque convertor lock-up
- All-day-comfortable CommandPlus cab and JCB Smoothride load suspension
- High torque (HT) loader arm with high lift option
- Cummins engine, ZF transmissions/axles, Rexroth pump, Husco valve block
- T4F/Stage IV 6.7 litre engine producing 183hp and 841Nm