THE 417 AGRI CAN PERFORM GREAT FEATS OF PRODUCTIVITY.
With high power and torque, the 417 Agri wheel loader meets Tier 4 Final emissions legislation without the need for periodic regeneration.
THE 417 AGRI CAN PERFORM GREAT FEATS OF PRODUCTIVITY WITH HIGH POWER AND TORQUE.
- 156 l/min double gear pump hydraulics for fast cycle times and excellent multifunctioning capability.
- A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- JCB EcoMAX 4.4-litre engine produces peak power of 93kW (125hp) and 550Nm of torque at low revs for excellent response.
- Choice of axle options to tailor performance to any application.
THE 417 AGRI IS BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF QUALITY AND RELIABILITY.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of quality.
- Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate locations of pins and bushes.
- Solid cast rear counterweight protects the rear of the machine - including the rear lights and cooling pack - from damage.
- Opt for additional guards on the front screen, lights, underbelly and rear grille.
THE LATEST 417 AGRI BOASTS OUR NEW COMMANDPLUS CAB.
- Redesigned ROPS structure; A pillars are the same width as the rear of the cab, providing a larger interior and panoramic front windscreen.
- Two full colour LCD screens to navigate the operating menus, one of which can double as a monitor for the optional rear view camera.
- All controls are seat-mounted, even moving with the seat suspension.
- Command Driving Position boasts the optimal control layout for a multitude of different driver shapes and sizes.
WHEEL LOADERS NEED TO SPEND THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME HARD AT WORK. WE'VE DESIGNED THE 417 AGRI TO DO JUST THAT WITH LONG SERVICE INTERVALS AND QUALITY COMPONENTS.
- Gain access to the engine bay and cooling pack areas easily with a compact single piece bonnet.
- Check washer fluid level, engine oil and coolant from inside the cab, with all other routine checks and grease points located at ground level.
- The CommandPlus cab relays machine condition giving real time alerts, safeguarding both the machine and operator.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil immersed discs gives the braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
THE JCB 417 AGRI IS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE OPERATOR AND YOUR WORKSITE SAFE AT ALL TIMES.
- The optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rearward view on the in-cab colour monitor.
- Superb visibility in dark conditions is guaranteed with JCB's optional LED worklights.
- Access steps are inclined and equally spaced, complemented by well positioned grab handles for three points of contact at all times.
- Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options allow for safe movement around the machine.