417 Agri Wheel Loader
417 AGRI WHEEL LOADER
The new JCB 417 Agri Stage V wheel loader is fully loaded with new and innovative features: A more powerful and efficient 4.8 litre DieselMAX engine. Improved fuel efficiency with new Autostop engine idle shutdown feature. A 4-speed Powershift transmission and one of the most comfortable and operator friendly cabs on the market.
- Operating Weight 9,602kg
- Shovel Capacity 1.6m³
- Maximum Engine Power 97kW
The Stage V Dieselmax engine boasts power aplenty with 130hp (97kw) while its efficient, smooth driveline and low fuel consumption help make your decision to buy JCB even easier.
- 4.8-litre Stage V JCB DieselMAX engine.
- More power with 130hp (97kW).
- 550Nm of torque.
- Fuel-saving JCB Autostop engine idle shut-down with in-cab timer adjustment.
The 417 Agri is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business with a powerful hydraulic pump, a load sensing valve block and 4-speed transmission as standard.
- 4-Speed Powershift transmission.
- Three loader arm choices give up to 4.2 metre clearance.
- Powerful hydraulics result in fast cycle times.
- Choose from manual or automatic gear shifting at a press of a button.
- With a choice of axle options, you can tailor performance to any application.
FULLY IN COMMAND
The JCB CommandPlus cab is one of the best cabs on the market featuring an optimal control layout and driver position for greater comfort, visibility and productivity.
- Optional hydraulic suspension improves ride comfort and minimises spillages.
- High central driving position provides great all-round visibility.
- Rubber cushion-damped steering adds refinement to the driving experience
- Rear-view camera with dedicated display for easier manoeuvrability and safety.
Wheel loaders need to spend the maximum amount of time hard at work. We've designed the 417 Agri to do just that with long service intervals and quality components.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles, to ensure superior structural strength.
- Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -20 degrees.
- The articulation joint has a heavy-duty centre pin and oversized bush.
- A solid cast rear counterweight protects the rear.
- Integral steel fluid tanks for the ultimate in leak protection.
A one-piece bonnet, ground level access to key components, livelink telematics and world-class aftercare come as standard on the 411 Agri, all helping to maximise your uptime.
- Large opening single-piece bonnet.
- Fluid level checks from inside the cab.
- Large, widecore cooling package for quick, easy and safe cleaning.
- Using premium components, we’ve built in long service life as standard.