411 Agri Wheel Loader
411 AGRI WHEEL LOADER
The JCB 411 Agri Stage V wheel loader is fully loaded with new and innovative features: A more powerful and efficient 4.8 litre DieselMAX engine. Improved fuel efficiency with new Autostop engine idle shutdown feature. A 4-speed Powershift transmission and one of the most comfortable and operator friendly cabs on the market.
The new Stage V Dieselmax engine boasts power aplenty with 109hp (81kw) while its efficient, smooth driveline and low fuel consumption help make your decision to buy JCB even easier.
- 4.8-litre Stage V JCB DieselMAX engine.
- 109hp (81kW) of power.
- 516Nm of torque.
- Fuel-saving JCB Autostop engine idle shut-down with in-cab timer adjustment.
The new 411 Agri is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business with a powerful hydraulic pump and a 4-speed transmission as standard.
- 4-Speed JCB Powershift transmission.
- High Torque lift arms give 3.36 metres of load-over clearance.
- Powerful hydraulics result in fast cycle times.
- Choose from manual or automatic gear shifting at a press of a button.
- With a choice of axle options, you can tailor performance to any application.
FULLY IN COMMAND
The JCB CommandPlus cab is one of the best cabs on the market featuring an optimal control layout and driver position for greater comfort, visibility and productivity.
- Optional hydraulic suspension improves ride comfort and minimises spillages.
- High central driving position provides great all-round visibility.
- Rubber cushion-damped steering adds refinement to the driving experience.
- Rear-view camera with dedicated display for easier manoeuvrability and safety.
The new 411 Agri has been built using the most advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength and tested to the limit on sites around the world.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles, to ensure superior structural strength.
- Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -20 degrees.
- The articulation joint has a heavy-duty centre pin and oversized bush.
- A solid cast rear counterweight protects the rear.
- Integral steel fluid tanks for the ultimate in leak protection.
A one-piece bonnet, ground level access to key components, livelink telematics and world-class aftercare come as standard on the new 411 Agri, all helping to maximise your uptime.
- Large opening single-piece bonnet.
- Fluid level checks from inside the cab.
- Large, widecore cooling package for quick, easy and safe cleaning.
- Using premium components, we’ve built in long service life as standard.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.