407 Agri Wheel Loader
407 AGRI WHEEL LOADER
JCB has worked in close collaboration with Kohler to produce the ultimate Stage V compact wheel loader engine with high power and torque produced at low revs.
Combined with articulated steering and the latest design techniques and manufacturing processes, the JCB 407 Agri is designed to lighten your load.
The JCB 407 Agri meets Stage V emissions legislation without compromise on performance, making it a very versatile machine with optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- New JCB Diesel by Kohler Stage V engine.
- New high flow option for enhanced performance on loader front end.
- High speed option providing top speeds of 35km/h.
- Hydrostatic drive makes this model very easy to operate.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY BUILT IN.
The 407 Agri is built on a foundation of quality and reliability. The standards we've used from design to manufacture will safeguard your working process, hour after hour, day after day.
- Strong heavy-duty centre joint which oscillates through ±10 degrees.
- Recessed rear lights are protected within the solid counterweight casting.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected and positioned away from all pinching areas.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes using the finest components.
COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE.
The 407 Agri compact wheel loader is designed to make work easier. Its next generation cab is easy to access, intuitive to operate and provides superb visibility from a central position.
- All-new cab styling includes new right-hand arm ret for improved operator working.
- New tilting and telescopic steering column provides maximum comfort.
- New soft grip steering wheel for improved comfort and style.
- Central dash LCD screen displays vital operating information.
SERVICEABILITY MADE EASY.
The JCB 407 Agri benefits from innovative design and quality components, allowing it to spend as much time as possible working with long service intervals.
- Large single piece bonnet gives easy access to all serviceable areas.
- The DPF is well positioned making it easy to replace.
- Cab air filter and electrical fuses sit under the HVAC for easy ground level access.
- The battery is easily located in a secure locking box.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Because safety and security are paramount on any site, the JCB 407 Agri is designed to protect itself, its operators and any bystanders at all times.
- Well-designed grab handles and access steps give three points of contact.
- Electronic quickhitch isolation system protects against mistaken attachment release.
- An immobiliser option helps prevent thefts.
- Engine mounted DPF is secure under lockable bonnet.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.