THE 403 AGRI IS DESIGNED TO OFFER TOTAL POWER AND VERSATILITY.
Its powerful 36hp Kubota engine, Bosch Rexroth transmission and ZF axles combine to put performance at the very heart of the machine. If you're looking for a compact wheel loader, look no further.
IT’S POWERFUL 25HP KUBOTA ENGINE, ALONG WITH A BOSCH REXROTH TRANSMISSION AND ZF AXLES COMBINE TO PUT PERFORMANCE AT THE VERY HEART OF THE MACHINE. CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT LOADER ARM FOR ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY.
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to achieve precise machine movements.
- Differential lock option for 100% differential lock in both front and rear axles.
- Oscillating centre joint helps maintain maximum tractive effort at all times.
- Choose the standard arm or extended high lift arm, both with true parallel lift.
IT STANDS TO REASON THAT THE BIGGER THE WHEEL LOADER, THE TOUGHER IT IS. NOT NECESSARILY.
- The very best core components including a Kubota engine, ZF axles and Bosch Rexroth hydraulics pumps.
- Heavy duty axle feet absorb the immense stresses generated during continuous heavy material handling.
- Solid cast rear counterweight helps prevent impact damage.
- Hydraulic hoses are neatly routed and clamped along the loader arms well away from any pinch points.
THE MORE COMFORTABLE THE OPERATOR, THE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOUR OPERATION. THAT'S WHY THE JCB 403 AGRI IS DESIGNED TO OFFER YOU THE COMFORT OF A LARGER MACHINE IN A SMALLER PACKAGE.
- The operating position is designed for optimum all-round visibility, unhindered by things like exhausts and air filters.
- Tilting telescopc steering column is easy to adjust for an ergonomic driving position.
- Ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation.
- You can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes via the joystick mounted shuttle switch (FNR).
MEASURING UNDER 2.2M IN HEIGHT AND 1.1M IN WIDTH (IN THE NARROWEST CONFIGURATION), THE COMPACT JCB 403 AGRI CAN ACCESS THE VERY SMALLEST OPERATING ENVIRONMENTS.
- Measuring under 2.2m in height and 1.1m in width (in the narrowest configuration), the compact JCB 403 can access the very smallest operating environments.
- The folding canopy option increases machine versatility further by allowing the operator to quickly fold down the roof in under 40 seconds.
- A compact wheelbase and 45° steering articulation angle help to ensure tight turning circles and superb manoeuvrability.
- Choose between 20 or 30kph top speed to make travel times quicker.
BECAUSE SAFETY AND SECURITY ARE PARAMOUNT ON ANY SITE, THE JCB 403 AGRI IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT ITSELF, ITS OPERATOR AND ANY BYSTANDERS AT ALL TIMES.
- In-cab electronic two-stage quickhitch isolation system to prevent unintended release of attachments.
- The cab, canopy and folding canopy variants of the 403 are all ROPS and FOPS certified to ensure maximum operator safety.
- Access steps are inclined and complemented by well positioned handles for three points of contact when entering or exiting the cab.
- Battery cut-off switch protects your 403's power supply from damage or theft and also increases safety when carrying out routine servicing.
Increase your machine versatility further with the new folding canopy option. The canopy is quickly and easily folded down in under 40 seconds, allowing access into low height buildings or through doorways.