403 Wheel Loader
403 Wheel Loader
403 AGRI WHEEL LOADER
The power to perform.
The JCB 403 is designed to offer big power and performance in a compact machine. With the same build quality and premium parts of bigger JCB wheel loaders, greater strength, comfort, safety and ease of use are assured. So, if you’re looking for a productive, compact wheel loader, look no further.
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE & PRODUCTIVITY
It’s powerful 25hp Kubota engine, along with a Bosch Rexroth transmission and ZF axles combine to put performance at the very heart of the machine. Choose your perfect loader arm for ultimate productivity.
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to achieve precise machine movements.
- Differential lock option for 100% differential lock in both front and rear axles.
- Oscillating centre joint helps maintain maximum tractive effort at all times.
- Choose the standard arm or extended high lift arm, both with true parallel lift.
STRENGTH YOU CAN RELY ON.
The JCB 403 brings the premium componentry and structural strength of our larger models to a much more compact, manoeuvrable platform.
- The Kubota engine, ZF axles and hydrostatic transmission work in perfect harmony.
- A solid cast rear counterweight helps prevent impact damage.
- Patented parallel lifting arms distribute forces evenly into the front chassis.
- Heavy-duty centre joint withstands high stress levels for maximum longevity.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE.
The JCB 403 is designed to offer you the comfort of a larger machine in a compact package. It’s easy to access, intuitive to operate, and the centrally positioned operator’s seat offers superb visibility.
- Comfortable and spacious cab with optimum all-round visibility.
- Ergonomically designed joystick control system, with optional joystick AUX controls.
- Manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes.
- Switch between high and low travel speeds on the move.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
The JCB 403 is designed to protect itself, its operator and any bystanders at all times. Great visibility, machine information features and non-slip surfaces are just the start.
- In-cab electronic two-stage quickhitch isolation system prevents unintended release of attachments.
- All cab, canopy and folding canopy variants are all ROPS and FOPS certified.
- 3 points of contact whenever entering or exiting the cab.
- Battery cut-off switch protects your power supply from damage or theft.
Wheel loaders need to spend the maximum amount of time hard at work. We’ve designed the 403 to do just that with long service intervals and quality components.
- All daily checks and routine maintenance points are easily accessed under the large single piece bonnet.
- Comprehensive dashboard display keeps the operator well informed.
- The 48 litre fuel tank located in the front chassis can easily be refilled from ground level.
- All JCB dealers have instant access to factory expertise and technical support.
Increase your machine versatility further with the new folding canopy option. The canopy is quickly and easily folded down in under 40 seconds, allowing access into low height buildings or through doorways.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.