The JZ140 offers greater levels of safety due to its reduced tailswing design.
However, the benefits don't end there. As the JZ140 is is an extremely efficient and innovative machine. Whats's more, the cab and controls have been designed to be incredibly intuitive, ergonomic and comfortable.
STRENGTH IN DEPTH
Using the finest materials, components and the very latest manufacturing advances. The JZ140 is stronger than ever.
- The reinforced boom and dipper is made of high strength steel for long life durability.
- Advanced manufacturing and assembly process produces high quality components.
- The high strength undercarriage uses a fully welded X-frame construction for for long-term durability.
GREATER LEVELS OF SAFETY
Safety is of course the number one priority on any work site. Which is what the JZ140 delivers.
- The reduced swing configuration is perfect for working in environments where space is a premium.
- The excavator is tailor-made for applications like urban building sites, motorway work, house building railways and many more.
- The JZ140 is fitted with a rear and side-view camera as standard to further increase on site safety.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
The latest Ecomax engine offers power and efficiency, while state-of-the-art hydraulics provide colossal force and precision.
- The JZ140's easy to use quickhitch system makes attachment changing quicker and easier for you.
- An optional dozer blade increases versatility when you're grading.
- Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multi-function operation.
The JZ140 cab and controls have been designed so that your operators can stay fresh and alert for long shifts.
- A full sized cab delivers a spacious and comfortable operating environment.
- The 7" colour multi-function display is easy to read in all light conditions.
- The JZ140's cab uses 6 viscous rubber mounts to minimise noise and vibration.
HVO offers the potential for reduced carbon emissions in the short term.
Hydro treated Vegetable Oil (HVO) is available as a drop-in fuel for a wide range of JCB engines and can lower carbon emissions as long as an environmentally sustainable supply can be assured.Find Out More Here
Find a dealer near your location.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.