A MACHINE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. A MACHINE TO BE TRUSTED.
Our vision from the start was to design and engineer our most advanced 20 tonne tracked excavator. In fact, our best ever. Listening to customer demands, our engineering teams have obsessed over every minute detail of this world-class excavator. Using automotive quality materials and proven components, our design is both rugged and refined.
- Max. Engine Power 129kW
- Max. Bucket Capacity 1.25m³
- Max. Operating Weight 24,743kg
IT'S TAKEN 4 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF EXTREME TESTING. TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT DOESN'T JUST LOOK STRONG, ITS IS STRONG.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (55°C to -30°C) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The 220X EcoDieselmax engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
RIDE COMFORT AND LOW NOISE LEVELS TO RIVAL THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, THERE'S ENOUGH TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING OPERATOR EXTREMELY HAPPY.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat as standard.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67cB(A).
- New powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot an cold environments.
EXPERIENCE GREATER PERFORMANCE
WE'VE INVESTED YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, LISTENING TO THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT WILL PERFORM IN THE MOST EXTREME CONDITIONS.
- Best-in-class productivity with a massive 15,200 kgf bucket tear out.
- The hydraulic pipes and hoses have large diameters for increased productivity and efficiency.
- Auto-stop and auto-idle features help provide additional fuel savings of up to 5%.
4 YEARS OF HYDRAULIC DEVELOPMENT COMBINED WITH PROVEN JAPANESE COMPONENTS HAVE DELIVERED THE VERY BEST BALANCE OF CONTROLLABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
- Customisable proportional controls allow the operator to set their preference of speed and control of attachments. Proven to deliver precise and efficient control.
- The boom float feature allows for smooth grading along hard surfaces and improves breaker efficiency by applying the correct amount of pressure.
- Perfect for tough conditions, the power boost button increases pressure by up to 10% for up to 9 seconds for extra tear out.
HVO offers the potential for reduced carbon emissions in the short term.
Hydro treated Vegetable Oil (HVO) is available as a drop-in fuel for a wide range of JCB engines and can lower carbon emissions as long as an environmentally sustainable supply can be assured.Find Out More Here