JCB 131X Excavator
131X JCB Tracked Excavator
Our vision from the start was to design and engineer our most advanced JCB tracked excavator range ever.
The 13 tonne JCB X Series sits perfectly alongside the highly acclaimed 20 tonne JCB tracked excavator. Our engineering teams have once again obsessed over every minute detail of this new world-class small tracked excavator and used the same quality materials and proven components. The result is another machine in the JCB X Series range to be taken seriously.
It's taken 4 years of development and thousands of hours of extreme endurance testing to build a machine that not only looks strong, it is strong.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (55°C to -30°C) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The Stage V DIESELMAX engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
Ride comfort and low noise levels to rival the best in the business, there's enough to make even the most demanding operator extremely happy.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67dB(A).
- New powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot an cold environments. Climate control comes as standard.
- Roof, front, rear and side window blinds comes as standard providing full cab coverage.
EXPERIENCE GREATER PERFORMANCE
We've invested years of research and development, listening to thousands of customers like you to build a machine that will perform in the most extreme conditions.
- Large diameter hydraulic pipes and hoses for increased productivity and efficiency.
- An innovative hydraulic regeneration system that recycles oil across the cylinders.
- Auto-stop and auto-idle features help provide additional fuel savings of up to 5%.
- The JCB 131X Stage V engine has no DEF requirement by using a DOC and DPF for the exhaust after treatment, resulting in lower running costs.
4 years of hydraulic development combined with proven Japanese components have delivered the very best balance of controllability and efficiency.
- Tracking speed can be found on the joystick for on the move tracking change.
- Customisable proportional controls allow the operator to set their preference of speed and control of attachments.
- Slew drive provides high torque on acceleration and braking for greater controllability and refinement.
Find a dealer near your location.
Check stock and reserve your genuine JCB machine online today.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
10 Things you need to know about the JCB X Series
Our vision from the start was to design and engineer our most advanced tracked excavator range ever. The new JCB 13-15 tonne machines sit perfectly alongside their new highly acclaimed 20 tonne big brother.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Out strategy to drive our products to net zero includes multiple approaches. Find out more about our core innovations.