TM420 Telescopic Wheel Loader
TM420 Telescopic Wheel Loader
The argument for buying one just got even more powerful.
The JCB TM420 Stage V telescopic wheel loader. With JCB’s proven DieselMAX 4.8 litre engine delivering an impressive 150hp (112kW), a new 4-speed powershift transmission and greatly increased visibility, it’s one powerful and productive machine.
The JCB TM420 takes productivity to another level with a new 4-speed transmission and improved load retention.
- Greater range of travel speeds to suit all applications.
- Auto Smoothride System (SRS) improving load retention and comfort.
- Variable flow auxiliary hydraulics allow multiple functions to be performed.
- Boom end damping when lowering, extending and retracting.
With one of the most comfortable cabs on the market with a spacious working environment and plenty of storage space, working is a pleasure not a chore.
- 3-speed fan heater and HVAC system.
- Dedicated media port on board for excellent connectivity.
- Single lever mounted servo joystick controls for effortless gear changes.
- Choice of seats with fully adjustable heating and lumber support.
SUPERB VISIBILITY & EASE OF USE
With increased forward, rearward and upward visibility and easy to use controls, the advantage of using a JCB TM are clear to see.
- New seamless one-piece, multi curved glazing increases front visibility by 13%.
- 52% increase in upward visibility when working at height.
- Selectable transmission dump on the foot brake provides superb multi-functioning.
REDUCED COST OF OWNERSHIP
The TM420 has been design to provide maximum efficiency, with the new transmission and many other innovative fuel saving features.
- Variable speed engine cooling fan automatically adjusts to maximise efficiency.
- High back-off power brakes reduce drag which improves fuel economy.
- The TM's load-sensing hydraulics only consume power on demand, conserving fuel.
- New auto engine shutdown feature switches off the engine when left idling.
The JCB TM420 Telescopic Wheeled Loader delivers more power and torque, whilst also providing greater traction, ride comfort and stability.
- 4.8 litre Stage V JCB DieselMAX engine.
- Delivers a powerful 150hp (112kW)
- New 4-speed powershift transmission.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.