TM420 Telescopic Wheel Loader
TM420 AGRI TELESCOPIC WHEEL LOADER
The argument for buying one just got even more powerful.
The JCB TM420 Stage V telescopic wheel loader. With JCB’s proven DIESELMAX 4.8 litre engine delivering an impressive 150hp (112kW), a new 8-speed powershift transmission with TorqueLock and greatly increased visibility, it’s one powerful and productive machine.
THE POWER TO PERFORM.
The Stage V JCB TM420 telescopic wheel loader delivers more power and torque, whilst also providing greater traction, ride comfort and stability.
- 4.8 litre Stage V JCB DieselMAX engine.
- Delivers a powerful 150hp (112kW)
- New 8-speed powershift transmission.
- Limited slip differential axles and 4WD as standard.
With a 8-speed transmission with torquelock, improved load retention and easy to use hydraulics, the JCB TM420 takes productivity to another level.
- Greater range of travel speeds to suit all applications.
- Auto Smoothride System (SRS) improves load retention and comfort.
- Innovative regenerative hydraulics and high flow pipework.
- Boom end damping when lowering, extending and retracting.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
With one of the most comfortable cabs on the market featuring the latest technology, easy to use controls and optional extras, working is a pleasure not a chore.
- HVAC system and 3-speed fan heater.
- Dedicated media port on board for superb connectivity.
- Single lever mounted servo joystick controls.
- Choice of seats with fully adjustable heating and lumber support.
SUPERB VISIBILITY & EASE OF USE
With increased forward, rearward and upward visibility and easy to use controls, the advantages of using a JCB TM are clear to see.
- New one-piece, multi curved glazing increases front visibility by 13%.
- 52% increase in visibility through the roof.
- Selectable transmission dump on the foot brake provides superb multi-functioning.
- Constant flow hydraulics with in-cab display are intuitive to use.
REDUCED COST OF OWNERSHIP
The TM420 has been designed to provide maximum efficiency, with new transmission and many other innovative fuel saving features.
- New 8-speed powershift transmission with TorqueLock for improved fuel efficiency.
- Variable speed engine cooling fan automatically adjusts to maximise efficiency.
- High back-off power brakes reduce drag which improves fuel economy.
- The TM's load-sensing hydraulics only consume power on demand, conserving fuel.
- New auto engine shutdown feature switches off the engine when left idling.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.