THE ARGUMENT FOR BUYING ONE JUST GOT EVEN MORE POWERFUL.
Introducing the all-new JCB TM420 Stage V telescopic wheel loader. With JCB’s proven DieselMAX 4.8 litre engine delivering an impressive 150hp (112kW), a new 8-speed powershift transmission with TorqueLock and greatly increased visibility, it’s one powerful and productive machine.
THE NEW STAGE V JCB TM420 TELESCOPIC WHEEL LOADER DELIVERS MORE POWER AND TORQUE, WHILST ALSO PROVIDING GREATER TRACTION, RIDE COMFORT AND STABILITY.
- 4.8 litre Stage V JCB DieselMAX engine.
- Delivers a powerful 150hp (112kW)
- New 8-speed powershift transmission.
- Limited slip differential axles and 4WD as standard.
WITH A NEW 8-SPEED TRANSMISSION WITH TORQUELOCK, IMPROVED LOAD RETENTION AND EASY TO USE HYDRAULICS, THE NEW JCB TM420 TAKES PRODUCTIVITY TO ANOTHER LEVEL.
- Greater range of travel speeds to suit all applications.
- Auto Smoothride System (SRS) improves load retention and comfort.
- Innovative regenerative hydraulics and high flow pipework.
- Boom end damping when lowering, extending and retracting.
WITH ONE OF THE MOST COMFORTABLE CABS ON THE MARKET FEATURING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY, EASY TO USE CONTROLS AND OPTIONAL EXTRAS, WORKING IS A PLEASURE NOT A CHORE.
- HVAC system and 3-speed fan heater.
- Dedicated media port on board for superb connectivity.
- Single lever mounted servo joystick controls.
- Choice of seats with fully adjustable heating and lumber support.
WITH INCREASED FORWARD, REARWARD AND UPWARD VISIBILITY AND EASY TO USE CONTROLS, THE ADVANTAGES OF USING A JCB TM ARE CLEAR TO SEE.
- New one-piece, multi curved glazing increases front visibility by 13%.
- 52% increase in visibility through the roof.
- Selectable transmission dump on the foot brake provides superb multi-functioning.
- Constant flow hydraulics with in-cab display are intuitive to use.
THE NEW TM420 HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO PROVIDE MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY, WITH NEW TRANSMISSION AND MANY OTHER INNOVATIVE FUEL SAVING FEATURES.
- New 8-speed powershift transmission with TorqueLock for improved fuel efficiency.
- Variable speed engine cooling fan automatically adjusts to maximise efficiency.
- High back-off power brakes reduce drag which improves fuel economy.
- The TM's load-sensing hydraulics only consume power on demand, conserving fuel.
- New auto engine shutdown feature switches off the engine when left idling.