The TM320WM has been designed and built from scratch to deliver the strength and power you’re looking for in an articulated machine.
Combining all the power, productivity and manoeuvrability of an articulated wheeled loader, with the versatility, reach and lift height of a telescopic boom, JCB articulated wheeled loaders are hard to beat. Stress testing across a lifetime of cycles to emulate the most arduous digging and dump situations means you can be confident of reliable performance over thousands of hours.
BUILT TO LAST.
WE APPRECIATE THAT A TELESCOPIC WHEEL LOADER IS A MAJOR INVESTMENT FOR ANY BUSINESS, SO WE'VE DESIGNED OURS TO BE DURABLE, SERVICEABLE AND RELIABLE.
The TM320WM’s full waste protection package with front & top screen guards, light guards, steel fenders, front chassis guard, and full under-machine protection plates shield the machine from impact damage.
- A sophisticated design process, the highest quality manufacture and a meticulous testing programme guarantees the quality of all components. Quality and strength are built into the very fabric of the machine, particularly the chassis and boom. All major components are made by JCB to ensure that only the highest standards are met.
- All major greasing points have been extended to 500 hours - for minimum downtime and maximum uptime.
- At JCB, we make our own hydraulic cylinders, cabs, axles, transmissions and engines – all designed to work in perfect harmony for optimum reliability.
We’ve designed the JCB TM320WM Wastemaster telescopic wheel loader to be supremely productive. With a 140 l/min Variflo hydraulic system and proportional control of auxiliary services the TM320WM can work seriously hard.
The 93kW EcoMAX engine meeting Tier 4 Final (Stage 4) emission regulations is highly efficient, producing its power and torque at low revs to maximise fuel economy. Add to that the three-speed powershift transmission, servo controls and the permanent 4WD, and digging into piles of waste material just got a whole lot easier.
IN CONTROL, IN COMFORT.
WE'VE DESIGNED THE JCB TM320WM TO MAXIMISE PRODUCTIVITY BY BEING COMFORTABLE, EASY TO OPERATE, SAFE AND EASY TO SERVICE.
Controls are intuitive to use and ergonomically positioned inside a spacious cab with luxury fully adjustable seating and optional air conditioning. There’s great ventilation, plenty of storage space and inclined front steps with well positioned grab handles for safe, easy access.
- Superb all-round visibility, courtesy of a central seat, a one-piece windscreen, a low boom pivot, and narrow pillars, with optional rear view camera.
- Fully adjustable telescopic steering column allows you to fine tune the driving position and the supportive mechanical or air suspension seats give real comfort.
- Boom end dampening reduces shock to the operator and the machine itself.
- Smooth Ride System (SRS) is easy to operate via a rocker switch. It can be auto-engaged by road speed or constantly activated.
Find a dealer near your location.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.