542-70 AGRIPRO TELEHANDLER
Our industry leading agricultural telescopic handler already has world-beating levels of comfort, strength, durability, and reliability.
The impressive new JCB 542-70 AGRIPRO has all these benefits, with more power, torque, speed, flow, and stopping power. For a machine that just keeps on giving. We call this JCB PROFORMANCE.
Maximum power of 173hp/129kw and 690nm @ 1500rpm, providing more power than ever before.
- Maximising performance with an increased lift capacity in the working area, at reach and at height.
- Fitted with our 4.8 litre, 4 cylinder, Stage V DIESELMAX engine.
Our new high speed dualtech variable transmission is capable of a top roading speed of up to 50kph.
- New 160ltr variable displacement piston pump, delivering 14% more flow for improved multi-functioning.
- Top hydrostatic working speed of 22kph, for faster acceleration around the yard and in the field.
Giving you a 22% increase in dynamic tractive effort at working speeds, this is the fastest, most powerful, and most productive JCB Loadall to date, improving on road productivity by 25%.
- JCB's Smart Hydraulic system included, with automatic bucket rattle function and adjustable constant pump auxiliary control.
- With Flexi Mode as standard, enabling the separation of engine RPM and ground speed.
Our dualtech variable transmissions are half hydrostatic and half direct mechanical drive, maximising efficiency, towing capability, and high-speed performance.
- Our Smart Hydraulic system regenerates the oil in the rams, meaning less engine revs and more fuel saved.
- 25% reduction of road time when doing the same journey in a 40kph Loadall.
- LiveLink telematics monitors machine health, operation, and service requirements with real time alerts.
Our ½ leather heated and vented air suspension seat, with electrically adjustable lumber support, tops off the spacious operator environment.
- Larger axles and 500mm wide tyres, with integrated front and rear hydraulic braking system, providing more comfort and stability.
- Roof mounted air conditioning as standard.
- Optional auto temperature climate control.
- Bluetooth radio with integrated microphone in the A-pillar trim for hands free mobile phone connectivity.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOUR LOCATION.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.