538-60 AGRI LOADALL
Introducing our range of agriculture telehandlers. Choose between the Agri, Agri Super and top of the range Agri Xtra model.
Our CommandPlus cab provides farm operators with the ultimate driving experience.
- 12% increase in size to give best-in-class cab volume.
- 50% reduction in cab noise to give a best-in-class 69dBA.
- 14% increase in upward visibility through new seamless one-piece curved glazing, to maintain best-in-class all-round visibility.
OUR BEST PRODUCTIVITY
Unparalleled productivity courtesy of smart hydraulics, superior performance and efficient design.
- Increased lifting performance throughout the range.
- CommandPlus cab provides operators of all shapes and sizes with a comfortable driving position and extra space, to help work productively with less fatigue over a long working day.
- Regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational forces for quicker boom lowering and retract.
- Hydraulic auxiliary venting releases pressure from inside and outside the cab for quick and safe agricultural attachment changeover.
OUR BEST DRIVETRAIN
Designed and built to work seamlessly and in harmony across a wide range of agricultural applications.
- We are the only manufacturer of agricultural products to make our complete drivetrain for maximum performance and efficiency with harmonious operation of gearbox and engine.
- Widest range of engine to gearbox options from 109hp to 150hp (81kW to 112kW) and from 4-speed to 6-speed gearboxes all capable of 40kph.
- DualTech VT is the world's only 2-in-1 transmission, giving a seamless transition from hydrostatic to powershift and is now available on both the AGRI Super and AGRI Xtra models.
- Fleximode provides independent engine speed and ground speed control.
OUR BEST HYDRAULICS
Our smart hydraulics package improves cycle time and reduces fuel consumption.
- Boom end damping improves material retention and makes for a smoother work cycle.
- Auto bucket control makes it easier to meter out or fully empty material from your bucket or manure fork via a feature button on the joystick.
- New hydraulic auxiliary venting system allows for internal and external pressure release for the front and rear hydraulic auxiliary service.
- Optional Chassis Sway is a hydraulic levelling adjustment at the front axle for precision load placement.
OUR BEST FUEL EFFICIENCY
Our JCB dieselmax engine provides fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- Legendary efficiency thanks to our proven JCB DieselMAX.
- Regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational force to reduce excessive revving of engine.
- ECO mode on the Dual Tech VT models allows the machine to use less engine revs during applications where full engine power is not needed.
- Best-in-class fuel efficiency of 5.97 litres per hour based on over 2.5 million machine hours in farms around the world.
Our Most Productive
Our Best Safety Features
Our Best Structures
Our Best Cab
Our Best Drivetrain
Our Most Fuel Efficient
Our Best Hydraulics
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.