533-105 Telescopic Handler
The latest JCB 533-105 construction Loadall is a telehandler that’s designed to meet the challenges of any site head-on.
The latest and cleanest JCB 533-105 Loadall is equipped with a potent JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine. JCB LiveLink enables remote monitoring of the machines DPF. JCB LiveLink can notify of any manual or service regeneration needed to protect the machine and ensure optimum performance.
Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce fast cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
UNRIVALLED COST OF OWNERSHIP
The 533-105 isn’t just efficient to use – it’s hugely efficient to own and operate too. We’ve designed these machines to give you the maximum possible return on your investment.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AND SECURITY
On-site safety is of paramount importance, so the JCB 533-105 construction Loadall has a wealth of features designed to protect themselves, their operators and any bystanders.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
The 533-105 is designed to provide you with maximum uptime. Our machines are as tough as possible, using top quality components and innovative manufacturing processes.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Building a greener future: Hydrogen
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
Road to Zero
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
HVO. Everything you need to know.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.