530-60 AGRI SUPER
530-60 AGRI SUPER
An all-round enhanced performance
Introducing the new 530-60 AGRI SUPER telehandler – giving you more of everything you need. Bigger lift, greater traction, and a more powerful engine meet the demands of agriculture to maximise productivity. In the 530-60, we’ve packed the power of our larger Loadall into this compact machine, making it ideal for working in small spaces such as poultry sheds.BROCHURE DOWNLOAD
The new, longer boom creates a true +6m machine, boasting a maximum lift capacity of three tonnes.
- Longer and stronger booms
- Maximum lift height of 6.09m on 24” wheels, or 5.97m on 20” wheels
- Comfortably loads into high-sided heavy goods vehicle bulker trailers
The 530-60 AGRI SUPER telescopic handler is powered by the JCB DieselMAX 4-cylinder Stage V engine.
- 130 horse power (97kW) – an increase of 19% on the previous model
- 550Nm torque – an increase of 7% on the previous model with 4.8 Litre capacity engine
- Emissions down, visibility up with clean air vent style exhaust system and combined, compact SCR/DPF
Not everything about this JCB Loadall has increased – we’ve reduced the engine pod height to enhance your view.
- New and improved mirrors to further boost all-round visibility
- All switches and controls within the cab are conveniently located for the operator
- Ergonomic and comfortable design for long hours working on the farm
New pump and motor transmission units create a simple, precise driveline with increased pushing power. It’s an agricultural telescopic handler designed to deliver when working with muck and litter in sheds.
- 25% increase in dynamic tractive effort performance at 5kph
- Proven reliable Bosch Rexroth Hydrostatic drive providing a smoother, more refined driving experience
- Two speed transmission with a top speed of 40kph
The 530-60 comes complete with JCB Smart Hydraulics as standard, bringing a new level of intelligence to its operation. These regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational forces to reduce fuel consumption by 15% - and boast a range of efficiency features to improve cycle time by as much as 20%. The future of hydraulics is here.
- Hydraulic Auxiliary Venting: pressure release button for faster, safer attachment changeover.
- Auto Bucket Control: making emptying easier.
- Boom End Damping: greater material retention and smoother cycle work.
- High Flow Auxiliary: increasing hydraulic fluid power on attachments that demand more.
- New and improved components: an all-round more reliable machine, leading the way in the hydraulics market.
Find a dealer near your location.
A new 3 tonne lift capacity compact telescopic handler has been launched by JCB for the popular 6.0m lift height sector with a comprehensive specification that offers significant performance and productivity advantages.