An all-round enhanced performance
Introducing the new 530-60 AGRISUPER telehandler – giving you more of everything you need. Bigger lift, greater traction, and a more powerful engine meet the demands of agriculture to maximise productivity. In the 530-60, we’ve packed the power of our larger Loadall into this compact machine, making it ideal for working in small spaces such as poultry sheds.BROCHURE DOWNLOAD
0% Interest Hire Purchase over 3 years on selected models of new JCB Agricultural Loadalls
Take advantage of this 0% Interest Hire Purchase offer on selected models of new JCB agricultural Loadalls.
Available on a 3+33 month payment profile on machines ordered between 15.01.2024 & 31.03.2024 and delivered by 30.06.2024 via participating dealers.
This offer is subject to availability while stock lasts. UK business users only. Terms apply.
|3 +33 monthly payments from
(incl. Super/Pro/Plus variants)
J.C. Bamford Excavators Ltd (registered in England No. 0792807. Registered Office: Lakeside Works, Rocester, Staffordshire, England, ST14 5JP) is an appointed representative of JCB Finance Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. UK business users only, terms apply.
A deposit and full VAT amount or VAT difference is payable at the time of signing the Hire Purchase agreement. A documentation fee is payable with the first payment and a £50+VAT option-to-purchase fee will be collected together with the final payment; these amounts are payable on all Hire Purchase agreements. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time and is valid on new orders only from 15.01.2024.
The new, longer boom creates a true +6m machine, boasting a maximum lift capacity of three tonnes.
- Longer and stronger booms
- Maximum lift height of 6.09m on 24” wheels, or 5.97m on 20” wheels
- Comfortably loads into high-sided heavy goods vehicle bulker trailers
The 530-60 AGRISUPER telescopic handler is powered by the JCB DieselMAX 4-cylinder Stage V engine.
- 130 horse power (97kW) – an increase of 19% on the previous model
- 550Nm torque – an increase of 7% on the previous model with 4.8 Litre capacity engine
- Emissions down, visibility up with clean air vent style exhaust system and combined, compact SCR/DPF
Not everything about this JCB Loadall has increased – we’ve reduced the engine pod height to enhance your view.
- New and improved mirrors to further boost all-round visibility
- All switches and controls within the cab are conveniently located for the operator
- Ergonomic and comfortable design for long hours working on the farm
New pump and motor transmission units create a simple, precise driveline with increased pushing power. It’s an agricultural telescopic handler designed to deliver when working with muck and litter in sheds.
- 25% increase in dynamic tractive effort performance at 5kph
- Proven reliable Bosch Rexroth Hydrostatic drive providing a smoother, more refined driving experience
- Two speed transmission with a top speed of 40kph
The 530-60 comes complete with JCB Smart Hydraulics as standard, bringing a new level of intelligence to its operation. These regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational forces to reduce fuel consumption by 15% - and boast a range of efficiency features to improve cycle time by as much as 20%. The future of hydraulics is here.
- Hydraulic Auxiliary Venting: pressure release button for faster, safer attachment changeover.
- Auto Bucket Control: making emptying easier.
- Boom End Damping: greater material retention and smoother cycle work.
- High Flow Auxiliary: increasing hydraulic fluid power on attachments that demand more.
- New and improved components: an all-round more reliable machine, leading the way in the hydraulics market.
Find a dealer near your location.
A new 3 tonne lift capacity compact telescopic handler has been launched by JCB for the popular 6.0m lift height sector with a comprehensive specification that offers significant performance and productivity advantages.