AS WITH ALL JCB AGRI TELESCOPIC HANDLERS, THE 527-58 IS PURPOSE-BUILT TO THE EXACT NEEDS OF AGRICULTURAL OPERATORS.
The new JCB 527-58 AGRI/AGRI Plus Loadall is a telehandler that’s designed to meet the unique challenges of the agricultural environment head-on. Compact dimensions, incredible manoeuvrability, unparalleled build quality and all-day operator comfort all come as standard. That means you can take on the very narrowest spaces, slipperiest surfaces and heaviest workloads.FULL SPECIFICATION
POWERFUL 81KW (109hp) JCB ECOMAX ENGINE
- The JCB EcoMAX T4F engine with variable geometry turbo delivers an increased 109hp (81kW) of power and 516Nm of torque. This is produced at low engine speeds, offering you optimum response, as well as improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- JCB's Smoothride System (SRS) improves load retention and increases operator comfort when travelling at speed on the road, tracks or fields.
- This AGRI Loadall telescopic handler is fitted with class-leading single lever controls, as well as flow sharing hydraulics. This ensures fatigue-free operation, optimum cycle times and precise operation.
JCB TELESCOPIC HANDLERS ENJOY PROVEN DEMAND SUPPORTED BY LEGENDARY PRODUCTIVITY AND BUILD QUALITY
- A standard hydraulic variable-speed cooling fan automatically reacts to ambient temperature and adjusts fan speed for maximum economy and minimal noise. The fan's superior airflow also reduces dust blow from the ground.
- JCB'S innovative Clean Burn technology helps EcoMAX to meet T4F/Stage IV regulations using a sealed-for-life SCR system instead of exhaust after-treatments like DPFs. Benefits include the fact that you don't have to worry about costly time-consuming DPF regeneration and replacement.
- Electronic high-pressure common rail fuel injection improves economy whilst producing huge power and torque at engine speeds as low as 1500–1600rpm.
PREMIUM QUALITY COMPONENTRY AND BUILD FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE
- There's a tough U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, there are large boom overlaps of up to 1.0m.
- Hydraulic hoses are intelligently routed through the boom for maximum protection; the side engine bonnet is recessed to guard against site damage; and rear lights fold up to keep them clear and well protected from damage.
- Because we make our own hydraulic rams, cabs, axles, transmissions and engines, every element of JCB telescopic handlers works in perfect harmony. From your point of view, that means optimum reliability and performance.
CLASS-LEADING SINGLE LEVER SERVO JOYSTICK FOR IMPROVED CONTROL
- To make it easier to operate the boom controls, there’s an armrest on the seat providing comfort and support; backlit switches aid recognition and night visibility.
- Stepless hydrostatic transmission is fitted as standard. This slick feature provides peerless control, great tractive effort, fast acceleration and a top speed of up to 40km/h.
- Overall transmission responsiveness and ease of operation have been improved on this telehandler. What's more, Tortoise Mode has been increased to 8km/h to improve rehandling performance.
Please enter your town or postcode