525-60 Hi-Viz Telehandler
525-60 Hi-VIZ Telescopic handler
Built around a full-size cab, the 525-60 hi viz offers industry leading all-round visibility for maximum on-site system.
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Hi Viz Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
A low height of 1890mm and a narrow width of 1840mm enables this JCB Loadall to access the very smallest operating environments.
- 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for roading.
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, we’ve fitted the JCB 525-60 Hi Viz telehandler with 4WD as standard.
- Your telehandler operators can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
The 525-60 hi viz Loadall is equipped with a potent JCB diesel by Kohler Stage V engine that produces 310nm of torque at just 1500rpm.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- An auto regeneration feature on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) enables maximum productivity and uncompromised performance.
- AutoStop on the new Stage V model automatically shuts off the engine whilst the 525-60 Hi Viz remains safely parked and not in operation.
Despite the compact footprint, the JCB 525-60 hi viz Loadall has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door.
- A full size cab ensures the operator benefits from a spacious working environment.
- Air conditioning is available for all cabs, ensuring maximum comfort throughout the day.
- Controlling a JCB 525-60 Hi Viz is also comfortable, precise and smooth using single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
JCB’s innovative adaptive load control system automatically prevents your 525-60 hi viz telehandler from overturning forwards during heavy load handling.
- JCB LiveLink now has the ability to monitor seatbelt usage, to ensure operators are safe when operating the machine.
- All-round visibility is superb via the large roof screen, opening rear window and fold-back upper door.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) help to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.
Find a dealer near your location.
JCB maintenance services to help you run efficiently, reduce costs, and minimise any downtime – so you can keep doing what you do best.
Innovation. That's what JCB has been delivering for over 75 years. Now we're working on hydrogen combustion engines, so that our agricultural and construction machinery can be net zero on carbon emissions.
Looking after the planet we help to shape. Our journey to make our business and our machines more sustainable is something we’re proud of.
It was always our intention to build our own diesel engines and that dream became a reality in 2004. From then on, it was all about continuous improvement and making our engines as fuel-efficient as possible, while reducing harmful emissions.
There are various questions surrounding HVO that need clarification. Is it safe? Can I use it in my equipment? What are the benefits? Find all the answers you need to make an informed decision.