Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Hi Viz Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
There’s also strength, durability and reliability built into every area of this Loadall from JCB. Not only that but the 525-60 Hi Viz telehandler offers low running costs, stringent safety measures, cutting-edge anti-theft technology, easy servicing, and the most ergonomic cab in the business.
- Comfortable, easy to operate and straightforward to service
- Extensive safety measures, in particular class-leading visibility
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Complies with Stage V legislation, without the need for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Lift capacity 2500kg with boom retracted; 2000kg at full height
- 6m lift height; 750kg capacity at 3.5m forward reach
- 4WD as standard with two-speed hydrostatic transmission
- An auto regeneration strategy enables maximum productivity